DMT Stories?

ATWA

DMT Stories?

Post by ATWA »

I was wondering if anyone had anything to say about n-n DMT.
I been doing alot of research on it and i i just happen to have some :D

Im all for psycadelic drugs but I have never tried anything that will compare to this. Sure I eaten mushroom several times, acid is my favourite hobby but these things cant really be compared to DMT as some of you might know.

This is the strongest psycadelic drug known to man. There is a real intresting story about how it works for anyone willing to do some googling. This drug is for traveling to different dimensions and meet god.. lol.

Please I would love to hear your n-n DMT experiences if there is any.
Otherwise, or regardless I will share my experience as soon as I feel 100% ready for this most awsome trip :D

Air Trees Water & Animals
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Never ventured into the realm of DMT, most likely because it wasn't as available as LSD. LSD was so cheap and easy to get in high school, it was looked at as a good cheap buzz. Hell I used to do acid during classes, but I digress. I've read quite a bit of McKenna's writings regarding DMT and I've been interested, just never seen it around these parts. Don't know if I could deal with such a big blow to the head these days. I would also like to hear what people say who've tried it.
ATWA

Post by ATWA »

geoffk wrote:Never ventured into the realm of DMT, most likely because it wasn't as available as LSD. LSD was so cheap and easy to get in high school, it was looked at as a good cheap buzz. Hell I used to do acid during classes, but I digress. I've read quite a bit of McKenna's writings regarding DMT and I've been interested, just never seen it around these parts. Don't know if I could deal with such a big blow to the head these days. I would also like to hear what people say who've tried it.
Haha good ones geoffk.
I am relative new to psycadelics, only been doing for a couple of years but still i´ve had amazing experience with acid, mostly good ones but also some pretty annoying experience, as being ambushed by 5 cops with flashlight when i was tripping on 2 stamps of good quality acid, and had a shitload of them in my pockets. oh it was in the middle of the night too lol...in the middle of a forest.. :D

If anyone is intresting in learning more about DMT or to just get an insight on what it is here are a few good links.

Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine
Also Joe Rogan has some good intresting and funny words to say about dmt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

And Terence McKenna as geoffk says has alot of interesting views on dmt. Read here what he experiences when smoking it.

http://deoxy.org/h_twhat.htm
lampshade

Re: DMT Stories?

Post by lampshade »

ATWA wrote:I was wondering if anyone had anything to say about n-n DMT.
I been doing alot of research on it and i i just happen to have some :D

Im all for psycadelic drugs but I have never tried anything that will compare to this. Sure I eaten mushroom several times, acid is my favourite hobby but these things cant really be compared to DMT as some of you might know.

This is the strongest psycadelic drug known to man. There is a real intresting story about how it works for anyone willing to do some googling. This drug is for traveling to different dimensions and meet god.. lol.

Please I would love to hear your n-n DMT experiences if there is any.
Otherwise, or regardless I will share my experience as soon as I feel 100% ready for this most awsome trip :D
Are you sure it's the strongest psychedelic drug? I haven't tried DMT, ketamine or LSD, but I have tried PCP and shrooms. I would describe the PCP trip as brutally strong. It rips you away from reality, literally, as you feel yourself disappear into a world made up of what you see hear and smell combined with your memories of the past few hours. I just can't imagine anything being stronger than this! :shock:
ramses

Post by ramses »

Listening to all of this talk, I can't believe I used to do this stuff all the time when I was younger. 2 or 3 gel caps at a time, tripping during school and at work, I really don't think I could handle that stuff nowadays. However, those were very good times and I have a lot of fond memories. Let us all know how the trip was...........if you come back that is, lol.
NYCBud

Post by NYCBud »

DMT is synthesised naturally in the body and is also used as part of your dream matrix sequencer. So basically your smoking the stuff that makes you dream.
Also supposedly when monks meditate and become one with god or their soul it is supposedly that they are using the DMT in their body to make that connection.
Personally i dont know much about DMT except what ive read but after watching my mate go crazy on friday from 1 strong tab of LSD i wont be touching intense hallucenagens for awhile.
NYCBud

Post by NYCBud »

ramses wrote:Listening to all of this talk, I can't believe I used to do this stuff all the time when I was younger. 2 or 3 gel caps at a time, tripping during school and at work, I really don't think I could handle that stuff nowadays. However, those were very good times and I have a lot of fond memories. Let us all know how the trip was...........if you come back that is, lol.
You cant orally ingest DMT unless taken with an MAOI as your body will digest it before it hits the blood stream it needs to be smoked or snorted.
ATWA

Post by ATWA »

Well I do not think DMT can be for anyone, you could probably go nuts.
But I think it cant be compared with lsd. because the highs are so different, on acid you are in total awareness and in body, for sometimes 12 hours or even longer.

A DMT trip doesnt last longer than 5-10 minutes if smoked.
And the high is so explossive and real you actually leave your body, entering another dimension (or where ever you go, perhaps retarded lol)
I think the difference is that once u taken DMT u cant go wrong, ur in it and theres no turning back or controll what so ever. just go with the flow for these everlasting minutes. On acid u got 12 hours to fuck up in various ways or go psychotic watching your bathroom mirror .
Or am I wrong?

For all I read on DMT it seems to be fairly unharmfull. you dont overdose and die, you are just in for a hell of a ride, which everyone is who takes it and you come back as "omg wtf was that?"

As long as you have a good set and setting. Be in peace with yourself and away from annoying stuff I dont see how it could go wrong, I think there culd be some real good soul searching.
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

NYCBud wrote:DMT is synthesised naturally in the body and is also used as part of your dream matrix sequencer. So basically your smoking the stuff that makes you dream.
Also supposedly when monks meditate and become one with god or their soul it is supposedly that they are using the DMT in their body to make that connection.
Personally i dont know much about DMT except what ive read but after watching my mate go crazy on friday from 1 strong tab of LSD i wont be touching intense hallucenagens for awhile.
If DMT is the stuff which makes monks become one with "God", I'm very curious to try it! Once on a meditation course, a long time meditator told me that he's making relatively good progress due to his experiences with psychedelics and ego loss, which prepared him for the ordeal. Many people on these courses can't finish them due to the drug like effects.
ramses

Post by ramses »

I wasn't really talking about DMT, NYC. I just meant acid in general. I can't imagine anything stronger than a couple of gel caps, but there are definitely stronger trips out there. Has anyone ever tried that legal bud that makes you freak out? I can't remember what it's called, but I took two hits of that and that is the only time I EVER freaked out on a drug. It was not cool and I let me buddy, who mixed it in a bowl and didn't tell me, know about it. I can't believe that stuffs legal.
Everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk.
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

ramses wrote:I wasn't really talking about DMT, NYC. I just meant acid in general. I can't imagine anything stronger than a couple of gel caps, but there are definitely stronger trips out there. Has anyone ever tried that legal bud that makes you freak out? I can't remember what it's called, but I took two hits of that and that is the only time I EVER freaked out on a drug. It was not cool and I let me buddy, who mixed it in a bowl and didn't tell me, know about it. I can't believe that stuffs legal.
I think its easier to freak out on some legal highs, like those london underground pills and salvia.
NYCBud

Post by NYCBud »

ramses wrote:I wasn't really talking about DMT, NYC. I just meant acid in general. I can't imagine anything stronger than a couple of gel caps, but there are definitely stronger trips out there. Has anyone ever tried that legal bud that makes you freak out? I can't remember what it's called, but I took two hits of that and that is the only time I EVER freaked out on a drug. It was not cool and I let me buddy, who mixed it in a bowl and didn't tell me, know about it. I can't believe that stuffs legal.
Ahh i thought you were talking about DMT. I think the legal stuff your talking about maybe salvia? Its really too intense for a legal drug i dont think ive met anybody who likes the effect.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

ATWA i read your post a while back and done some research into it, pyschadellics are a interesting research topic. These are selected extracts from Tryptamines I Have Known and Loved : The Continuation 1997, its a rather lengthy extract so i have picked out what seems to be the most effective dosage for the method of taking them, more detail if needed pm me.

' 30mg intravenously : ' I was hit harder than i had been with smoking the stuf. The onset was similar, but the euphria was less.'

100 mg smoked : Asw i exhaled i became terribly afraid, my heart very rapid and stong palms sweating. A terrible sense of dread and doom filled me - i knew what was happening. I knew i couldnt stop it , but it was so devasting; i was being destroyed - all that was familar, all reference couldnt even mourn the loss- there was no one left to do the mourning. Up up out out, eyes closed. I am at the speed of light, expanding expanding faster and faster untill i have become so large that i no longer exist - my speed is so great that everything comes to a stop - here i gaze upon the entire universe.

60 mg - we did it together. Swift entry, head overwhelmed - elaborate and exotic. Slightly threatening patterns - no insight slight sense of cruelty and sharpness between us., but enjoying. His face, as before with MDA, demonic but pleasantly so. He said he saw my face as a mask. He asked to let him see my teetj. I laughed aware that laughter was slightly no funny. Heavy massive intoxication. Time extension extraordinary. What seemed like two hours was thirty minutes.'

TBH man thats pretty much the best extracts, he had good results with other methods of taking it such as injection, but thats a little bit junkie related. Hope this helps out man, it seems 60mg smoked is a good idea at first.

Peace and Pot
Defeating evil with a thing called love
the happy hacker

Post by the happy hacker »

you should read John C Llilly's first account of taking DMT it's mental he took about 100 times the dose!!!!!!!!! :shock: http://futurehi.net/docs/Metaprogramming.html
Boognish............
ramses

Post by ramses »

I just watched a show called taboo, and they had shaman on it. A right of passage to begin your career as a shaman is to snort dmt. It makes them at one with the gods and they can see ailments and can see how to treat them. It was some crazy shit seeing some 70 year old dude snort up and trip balls.
Everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk.