Nutrient/s

Including growing tips and questions.
Ash333

Nutrient/s

Post by Ash333 »

Whats best for autoflowering plants? Presumably just a flowering enhancer as they'll flower straight away? Or should they be vegged first for a lil while?

I'd quite like a recommendation for a specific nutrient, or nutrients, that someone has successfully used for growing AF strains, if anyone can help.

No Victim? No Crime.
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

A friend did a Lowryder in the corner of there grow. Fed it the same feed as the others (too high in my opinion, but hey). Left if for 8 weeks under a 600w and got 7g dry from it. Could be that it didnt get enough light, but Im not too sure.

Interested to hear an answer tho, but personally I think AF's are pointless. Get a quick Afghani strain and just veg for 10 days. Can have from seed to dry bud in 62 days if you get a quick pheno.
:)
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

I would jus give it the same kinda nutes but maybe vary the schedule ? ie use veg increase amounts till you see flowering then go on to bloom nutes etc
-
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

In soil application, most good soils should have enough nutes to last you the first couple of weeks or so. After that, a good bloom fert. for four or five weeks, then flush for two.
In hydro, Grow nutes the first two weeks.....then Bloom for five. I use the basic Lucas Formula and tweak it to meet my needs.....flush for two.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

When I did some autos I used nothing for first 2 weeks, the bio bizz grow stuff for 1 week and then moved into the bloom nutes. I seem to remember reading the first 3 weeks were to be treated as veg stage and remaining 6 as flower, with flush at start of the last week. I got around 14g (per plant) dry using only 200w of cfl btw.
Boner

Post by Boner »

I've grown Lowryder 2's in Plagrons Batmix soil from start to finish without adding any nutes, these were grown outside during the summer (last year).

Edit: There's a couple of free AF's with this months offer from Attitude: http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ca ... t_126.html
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
redeyezman

Re:

Post by redeyezman »

AzLaker wrote:I use the basic Lucas Formula and tweak it to meet my needs.....flush for two.

AzLaker
8)
Did a search. Only post in all ACD mentioning Lucas formula. Glad to see it reputable AZ! :mrgreen:
Shells sink. Dreams float.
billyriz

Re: Nutrient/s

Post by billyriz »

I was using Vitalink Veg and Flower then switched to Sensi's Range and to be honest i'm happy just using water and ph up n down, i cropped the same amount growing 4 plants on nutes and the same strain again 4 plants but only water and ph up or down when needed, best tasting weed i grew no need to worry about flush cause its all clean :D