ROOTBASTIC & BLOOMBASTIC FREE SAMPLES

Including growing tips and questions.
smoking99

ROOTBASTIC & BLOOMBASTIC FREE SAMPLES

Post by smoking99 »

I got a two sample package of Rootbastic & Bloombastic from Atami the company that makes both products. I googled Atami to get their E-mail address and found out they are a research company that also sells their own nutreints. I was told the samples would be free in Dec. 2010 but starting Jan.2011 they will start charging postage. So far the rootbastic has wiped out the mites I had by increasing the brix (sugar) levels. Mites can't take sweets, they die. Just that makes it well worth it. My results so far, really healthy plants. The Bloombastic I've used before, it's great. Increases both quality and weight. The stuff is expensive but it pays for itself quickly. I got my samples thru "ask Erwin" info@atami.com If anyone else is using rootbastic or bloombastic are you getting the same results?

USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

ok...really now...time to fuck off..whats this ?the 12th time you posted this shit.?.......floranova kids....
rockin into the night
ftcarer

Re: ROOTBASTIC & BLOOMBASTIC FREE SAMPLES

Post by ftcarer »

smoking99 wrote:I got a two sample package of Rootbastic & Bloombastic from Atami the company that makes both products. I googled Atami to get their E-mail address and found out they are a research company that also sells their own nutreints. I was told the samples would be free in Dec. 2010 but starting Jan.2011 they will start charging postage. So far the rootbastic has wiped out the mites I had by increasing the brix (sugar) levels. Mites can't take sweets, they die. Just that makes it well worth it. My results so far, really healthy plants. The Bloombastic I've used before, it's great. Increases both quality and weight. The stuff is expensive but it pays for itself quickly. I got my samples thru "ask Erwin" info@atami.com If anyone else is using rootbastic or bloombastic are you getting the same results?
How many Atami shares do you own ?
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Boner

Post by Boner »

I try to be as polite as possible but seeing that you've posted this several times and you get the same answer I really think it's time you fucked off.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

And they want postage NOW as they have for the last six months or so !!
-
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

SOMEONE BAN THIS GUY (Smokey99) - FFS...

or kill him... :D
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Ignoring him is the way to go, ban him and he'll just open a new nickname.
If nobody answers his posts, he'll stop bothering.
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

COuld just ban his IP... then he'll have to travel to post up here. LOL. Seems fair, since he's inconveniencing us, we should return the favour LOL
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Trichome_Dense wrote:COuld just ban his IP... then he'll have to travel to post up here. LOL. Seems fair, since he's inconveniencing us, we should return the favour LOL
I doubt that it's possible ban an IP address, even if it is possible, it's easy to change your IP address.
Cal X

Post by Cal X »

Old Timer wrote:Ignoring him is the way to go, ban him and he'll just open a new nickname.
To late! It's to tempting to give him a good verbal bashing. For example: In your last thread it was the Bloombastic that got rid of Mites, this time it's the Rootastic. At least be consistent with the content of your unsolicited Bull Shit! :wink:
Cal X

Post by Cal X »

Old Timer wrote:Ignoring him is the way to go, ban him and he'll just open a new nickname.
To late! It's to tempting to give him a good verbal bashing. For example: In your last thread it was the Bloombastic that got rid of Mites, this time it's the Rootastic. At least be consistent with the content of your unsolicited Bull Shit! :wink:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

smoking99 wrote:I got a two sample package of Rootbastic & Bloombastic from Atami the company that makes both products. I googled Atami to get their E-mail address and found out they are a research company that also sells their own nutreints. I was told the samples would be free in Dec. 2010 but starting Jan.2011 they will start charging postage. So far the rootbastic has wiped out the mites I had by increasing the brix (sugar) levels. Mites can't take sweets, they die. Just that makes it well worth it. My results so far, really healthy plants. The Bloombastic I've used before, it's great. Increases both quality and weight. The stuff is expensive but it pays for itself quickly. I got my samples thru "ask Erwin" info@atami.com If anyone else is using rootbastic or bloombastic are you getting the same results?
no... my results were different..the plants heated up till they burst into flames,ten foot spidermites attacked the local power plant and monkeys flew outta my butt...i would rather snort ddt then use this product...get it?hope im clear :D
rockin into the night
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

USBONGLORD wrote:no... my results were different..the plants heated up till they burst into flames,ten foot spidermites attacked the local power plant and monkeys flew outta my butt...i would rather snort ddt then use this product...get it?hope im clear :D

i thought this guy was a spammer, but plants bursting into flames & 10ft mites,
please pm me smoking99, im interested in a job lot :wink:

&butt monkeys :D could make some good money with this, i need before xmas though :?
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

Pauli, you really are a genius :D And USBL - those butt monkeys will be making an appearance on candid camera i hope :D

Rock on... and yea, its more than possible to ban an IP, as I've had mine banned from a forum, and now I cant even go there lolololol... (goes off to sulk) :D

^ HINT
smoking99

Nasty people. Why?

Post by smoking99 »

Damn, why are you so nasty? I thought the whole idea of the forum was to pass on information. I don't work for Atami, No stock No money just some samples. That is all I have gotten from Atami. I found a product that works like magic. So I tried to pass the info on to the forum readers. I've been growing for over ten years. I've never seen anything work as well as Bloombastic. Atami's hole line of products are amazing. They really work. I also thought that passing on how to get free samples would be a great help to the forum readers. I won't make that mistake again. Thanks