Why Nirvana seeds are so cheap (or priceworthy?)

Including growing tips and questions.
Weedus

Why Nirvana seeds are so cheap (or priceworthy?)

Post by Weedus »

Hello
Im looking for good Outdoor-Seeds for next Year and i wondered why the Strains from Nirvana Seeds are so cheap compared to other Companies.

You get good strains from them like "K2" and 10 Seeds not even cost 25 Euros !
Other Companies charge 60,80 or sometimes more than 100 Euros for 10 Seeds.

Anyone have experiences with them?? Are they priceworthy or just cheap :) ??

USbongLord

Re: Why Nirvana seeds are so cheap (or priceworthy?)

Post by USbongLord »

nirvana seeds...I highly recommend this company ,the seeds do what they say..and very well...ak 48,ice,and jock horror will make you very happy..also great service in the shop in amsterdam
rockin into the night
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

Recommend Sannies as well as their wares are very good and the do very good bulk deals.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
treetop

Post by treetop »

gettingrimey wrote:Recommend Sannies as well as their wares are very good and the do very good bulk deals.
Sorry for the off topic but if anyone knows which coffee shops besides Betty's stock Sannies strains?

I'm thinking someplace a bit CHEAPER.
How much did you produce?
Weedus

Post by Weedus »

Ok nice to hear that.
My Seed Plans for next Season are:
Diesel Ryder (Joint Doctor),Ogre (joint Doctor),Hollands Hope (Dutch Passion)
and i will buy 10 or more Seeds from Nirvana too im not sure about the strain yet i need a strain which grow well Outside
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Shells sink. Dreams float.
Weedus

Post by Weedus »

White Castle sounds nice but it seems its an Indoor Strain.On Seedfinder its listed as Indoor.
I need something where the breeder says its suited for Outdoor too ;)

I do real Guerrilla Growing in the Wilderness so i need a plant which can withstand mould for example.Im willing to sacrifice theoretical 5-10% THC in the Plants when i get healthy 2 Meter Trees with 300 Gramms dry harvest each with 10% thc bud then having mouldy and sick high grade indoor genetic,suffering for more sun and less cold weather.I think you understand me ;)

One thing confuses me a bit. Nirvana says their Hollands Hope has 5-10% THC while Dutch Passion,the original Breeder,says their Hollands Hope has 10-15%.
What do you think? Nirvana has not soo good Genetics or Nirvana is just more Honest???

Atm im thinking about "Swiss Miss",seems to be a good outdoor strain.

I also could grow Purple Power but i personaly dont like this strain and its also low in THC.But im curious to make an Icolator Hash from it ;).I realy wonder how it would taste like ;)
Since the Seeds are so priceworthy i guess i buy 5x Purple Power as little extra Experiment for the Icolator Hash ;)
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

treetop wrote:
gettingrimey wrote:Recommend Sannies as well as their wares are very good and the do very good bulk deals.
Sorry for the off topic but if anyone knows which coffee shops besides Betty's stock Sannies strains?

shop yin yang stocks the killing fields at around 3euro cheaper a gram
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Mr Oranje

Post by Mr Oranje »

Any Updates?
http://www.CoffeeshopsRated.com - We have rated over 50 Coffeeshops now!!
treetop

Post by treetop »

elasticband wrote:
treetop wrote:

shop yin yang stocks the killing fields at around 3euro cheaper a gram
Thank EB. Love the Killing Fields. Not a big fan of Betty's pricing policy though. Anyone seen any sugar punch around?
How much did you produce?
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

if i remember correctly ying yang had a few things that stood out, thinking about it i fancy a cycle and i have never tried the killing fields..... off i go!
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@Treetop
I know where you're coming from. I had a similar intention on my last trip but sadly didn't make it to Bettys. Noticed their stock of Sannie strains as well, hilarious prices though, especially the Killing Fields.
Same old story they seem to know about their exclusivness while asking those stupid prices. As I got access recently to some organic homegrown Anesthesia and Jackberry F4(as well as a bonus strain not that worth mentioning) I wanted to have a somewhat unfair comparison :lol: .
Means I don't trust coffeeshops in terms of names(and much more) since years anymore, especially newer strains not those established so much.

If you're interested in growing them I'd say(not all seeds grown out yet)they're both excellent! Jackberry being a very good allround strain as well as a good yielder. Anesthesia is a real knock out smoke, one of the best I had since smoking for the first time ever.
Can't go into more details about growing them though.
At the moment I'd say fuck the coffeeshops and order those you're interested in(pretty stealth packaging indeeed)as they're so affordable :wink: ! Mostly read good things, too.

What ever, last year in November I was happy to find some Kolossus and Killing Fields at my favorite coffeeshop in Dizzy Duck, Den Hague(remember only 50mins away from Amsterdam! Such a nice shop :wink: ! I`ll go there for a couple of days in October and report back then about my findings. ). Both at about 10-11€ and nice enough. Same November I found some Herijuana(around 10€) at Bij, Amsterdam which seemed to have potential.
Last visit a month or so ago Greenhouse offered some Mad Kush but didn't take a look nor purchased.
Weedus

Post by Weedus »

Is Herijuana something else than Herojuana??
Herojuana is a strong "Earwax" Extract i cant imagine they sell it for 10 Euros???

Here you can watch Jorge Cervantes reviewing the 3 Concentrates which won the High Times Cup where he was Head Jude.Herojuana won the 2th Place of the Concentrates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuahY0NqktU

BTW When you go to Amsterdam check Dampkring they have awesome Hash and Extracts for Dabbing ;) Weed you get everywhere but stuff like "Cheese Dab" not ;)
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Herijuana is a Sannies strain as far as I know Weedus. Meant to be killer stone with not much taste, from reports I read. Is Anesthesia a cross of Herijuana?
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Slip & Sal wrote:Herijuana is a Sannies strain as far as I know Weedus. Meant to be killer stone with not much taste, from reports I read. Is Anesthesia a cross of Herijuana?
Originally I wanted Herijuana but wasn't available at that moment so I went for Anesthesia as I read quite good reports. Lived up to its name until now(as said not all seeds grown out yet). As said above also, one of the strongest I had, not so unique in taste department though.
Its Positronics Afghan Skunk X Herijuana.

@Weedus
You care too much about what coffeeshops menus and pseudo breeder saysay. Mostly its just bullshit. Too long story. Please look up the internet!