Your Favourite Amsterdam Seed Company ?

Including growing tips and questions.
gettingrimey

Re: Your Favourite Amsterdam Seed Company ?

Post by gettingrimey »

A lot of the big Dutch seed banks are meh imo. A lot are living of their past glories, Sensi seeds? Got to say that there has been a lot of hating regarding Reserva Privarda/ DNA seeds, Everything I have grown has been banging though.

I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Sensi seeds have some bangin strains, Cali Indica and Maple Leaf Indica are superb, the Cali Indica is the most orange tasting and smelling strain I have ever come across, both short plants and superb in Gt424x2 with 3 in each, unreal yeild

Paradise seeds is another very good company, love a few of there strains.
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

I have been disappointed with what I have grown out from sensi's recently, their hashplant showed too much pheno type variation and none were a keeper, plus have you seen their prices. Also I would love to give the soma genetics ago, but again their prices are fucking incredible especially when I want to grow out NYCD and the diesel pheno is supposed to be unstable. Its a pisser that Cuttings are not an option for me as if they were I would just go out and get the Riri cut of the Sour diesel.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

gettingrimey wrote:I have been disappointed with what I have grown out from sensi's recently, their hashplant showed too much pheno type variation and none were a keeper, plus have you seen their prices. Also I would love to give the soma genetics ago, but again their prices are fucking incredible especially when I want to grow out NYCD and the diesel pheno is supposed to be unstable. Its a pisser that Cuttings are not an option for me as if they were I would just go out and get the Riri cut of the Sour diesel.
Soma diesels I done were terrible seeds, never again.
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

I wish I could find something with a lovely diesel smell, growing RP's sour diesel and although it looks exceptional, it only stinks of kush.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Nirvana
rockin into the night
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

whats it like to grow USBL?
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

gettingrimey wrote:whats it like to grow USBL?
Nirvana seed company, they have a nice selection great germ rate, i grew the Aurora Indica very easy and good yield indoor under 6oow in soil http://www.nirvanashop.com/en/
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

billyriz wrote:
gettingrimey wrote:whats it like to grow USBL?
Nirvana seed company, they have a nice selection great germ rate, i grew the Aurora Indica very easy and good yield indoor under 6oow in soil http://www.nirvanashop.com/en/
Just looked at your photos mate very nice, especially the dogs :D
BlackDomina

Post by BlackDomina »

Devil's Harvest 8)
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

gettingrimey wrote: Just looked at your photos mate very nice, especially the dogs :D
Khaleesi (Akita x Alaskan Malamute) and Jess (Staff)

Id grab some Aurora Indicas :mrgreen: really do like this strain
dieting

Post by dieting »

I would love to give the soma genetics ago, but again their prices are fucking incredible especially when I want to grow out NYCD and the diesel pheno is supposed to be unstable. Its a pisser that Cuttings are not an option for me as if they were I would just go out and get the Riri cut of the Sour diesel.??
GuL
alpen rock

Post by alpen rock »

I hear ya on Somas gear...greed...not worth the money.Some breeder have such a high esteem of their gear its funny, well if it works for them, fine...

Get yourself a pack of Karma Genetics seeds (available at Amsterdam Seeds Center).
Like the Riri cut?
Headbanger is for you: champion SourD mom (same batch as Riri cut, they are kinda sisters) with beasty Biker Kush male.No doubt you'll find a keeper in a single pack (12 reg seeds) as Karma never fails to deliver...
Solid genetics and fair price.You'll thank me later :mrgreen: !!
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Devils harvest....the shoreline beans ,3 so far have been less then stellar....nirvana seeds has three strains that'll make everyone very happy..jock horror,ice,and ak 48,,,all consistantly growers and do what they say ....no problems and great support....get them..you will be pleased
rockin into the night
macky

Post by macky »

Hate to say it because I no I,m going to hear about it.DNA genetics,grown a lot of strains the last few years from a lot of different seed banks.The kandy kush is strong ,if you like that kind thing :) .I,m growing strawberrybanna(bubblegum serious seeds crossed with banana kush)twenty day feg. unbelievable.Cheers