notsofasteddie

Growshops and Seed Stores You Can Walk Into

Post by notsofasteddie »

Growshops and Seed Stores You Can Walk Into

Amsterdam Seed Center

Kay Noosh

Re: Growshops and Seed Stores You Can Walk Into

Post by Kay Noosh »

Amsterdam Seed Center, same as Paradise Seeds?
They were the only really annoying experience if I look back to my stay. Mainly because the guy who worked there had no idea what he was talking about. If your staff / boss reads that, it was Saturday 14th of July when they opened in the morning... The only thing he could recommend me was "Jack" seeds, not much choice either. And I have had Jack Herer before and it was not my kind of thing. When asked if it had something to do with Jack Herer he told me it was something completely different because Jack Herer would be an indica and this one here a sativa :roll: My problem was that I had too little time that morning, and too little experience of seeds and growing. But of course he was wrong, it's a crossing between Jack Herer and White Widow. Well, as I said, would not have been my choice... but well. It is as it is...
"God's herb, puts you in the moment. Smoke a little and let it do its thing!" (H. Diltz)
Kay Noosh

Post by Kay Noosh »

Kay Noosh wrote: Tue 17th Jul 2018 07:31 pm Well, as I said, would not have been my choice... but well. It is as it is...
um... return here after harvest and ready to admit that I was wrong :lol:
Strong plant, quite dense, lots of buds, easy growing & harvesting time. Surprisingly powerful and even more surprisingly soulful stuff!
Recommendation :D (Paradise Seeds' Auto Jack)
"God's herb, puts you in the moment. Smoke a little and let it do its thing!" (H. Diltz)
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Where did both the "chat" and "post new topic" go? Anyone?