Turn the page

Including growing tips and questions.
macky

Turn the page

Post by macky »

Tonight will be last run in the corn fields of Ontario. Growing outdoors has been a large part of my life for over 32 years now .( What a long strange trip it,s been ) guy I knew said that a lot :lol:
Any how I digress :D Do to life and the fact the missus got her dream job it time to move.
The fact that legalization is less then 20 days away ,the price has dropped so much 8) and crazy at the same time. Fate seems to be pushing us along ,I will loose my right to grow medical,under new law I move I will need to start to reapply every year and get doctors signature. Even with the right to grow 66 plants indoors hard to make any real money these days , I have lots of freinds who have done nothing but grow for every and are a little scared on how they will eat.
Thank god I have a trade as a stonemason ...life is good. After I move I will still be able to grow 4 plants like all Canadians after oct.17th :mrgreen: Ok time to suit up grap the dog and head out in to the dark night :mrgreen: All commercial grower,s work in the night here ...power,s cheaper :D

Willjay

Re: Turn the page

Post by Willjay »

don't know if I should be sad or happy for you, but change is good :mrgreen: have fun with your new life 8)
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

At least you got the 4 and probably the best developing scene in the world at the moment. Enjoy, onwards and upwards. :mrgreen:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

I hope what happened up in Canada, continues in the U.S. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 30th Sep 2018 02:17 pm I hope what happened up in Canada, continues in the U.S. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Amen Brother :mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light