New fav time of year

Including growing tips and questions.
TwoCanucks

New fav time of year

Post by TwoCanucks »

legally allowed to grow 4 plants per household now. put two hindu kush in the ground late april (started indoors 3-4 weeks prior). topped one of them once, and the other twice. both started to flower around aug 25. been trimming dying and damaged leafs, no nutes, just sun, soil, and water. dug holes in ground and filled with organic myco pro mix. never tilled, rarely water, mostly been letting the rain do the work last month or so. they are both over 5 feet and wide. cropping set them back a couple weeks, but the yield is going be around 1/2 lb? i dont know. did an OG auto couple months ago and got 100 grams from a 2 foot plant in a small pot...so WTFK lol.

seems like everyone is growing something with the law change, neighbours dont care. seeing pics of 8-10 foot trees in niagara region

also tried to get some tangerine dream going twice but one seed wouldnt pop and the died a week into soil, looked weak from the get go. will try that one again indoors over the winter

biggest concern now is potential theft. plants are deep in backyard with no roadside views. still with 3-4 weeks to go, getting antsy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i have really enjoyed gardening and looking forward to trying a super soil next season.

Amsterdam dreaming.............
Willjay

Re: New fav time of year

Post by Willjay »

Enjoy your new freedom :mrgreen: hope the next couple of weeks are good to you :D
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

Very nice ,with med. card I can grow ten outside 39 indoor was over a hundred indoor when I Was designated grower for friend
Seemed to be turning into work :?
Serious seeds serious six strain has two pheno ,s took the purple last week and topped the white pheno last night great stain the bitter early from same company is a week away (monster plant ) the bubba Kush and few other assorted like you say 2 to3 weeks away . Check corn ones and think I should get them before Amsterdam trip next week . Think you guy,s are over soon enjoy and get to Het Balloon :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

This is fantastic, glad you are availing of your new liberties, it must be lovely to live in a civilised country!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

macky wrote: Wed 18th Sep 2019 06:08 pm Very nice ,with med. card I can grow ten outside 39 indoor was over a hundred indoor when I Was designated grower for friend
Seemed to be turning into work :?
Serious seeds serious six strain has two pheno ,s took the purple last week and topped the white pheno last night great stain the bitter early from same company is a week away (monster plant ) the bubba Kush and few other assorted like you say 2 to3 weeks away . Check corn ones and think I should get them before Amsterdam trip next week . Think you guy,s are over soon enjoy and get to Het Balloon :mrgreen:
100 plants!!! last outdoor coming in today. frost started here this morning.

prices coming down crazy now, LPs fucking it up.

putting my indoor system together. 4x4 tent, 2000w TS LED, 6" inline carbon filter fan. hunting down humid/dehumid, osc fan, etc. fun times! managed to keep everything under $1000 :) soon popping some Exodus kush and blueberry kush.
Gamomania

Post by Gamomania »

That's great and enjoy your freedom.
macky

Post by macky »

Using led now too 190 dollars on amazon,but they throw no heat .I bring in 600 w high pressure sodium to add a little .
I recommend 75 degrees in bud room never let over night temps go over ten degrees lower or....... :D
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

macky wrote: Thu 17th Oct 2019 01:32 pm Using led now too 190 dollars on amazon,but they throw no heat .I bring in 600 w high pressure sodium to add a little .
I recommend 75 degrees in bud room never let over night temps go over ten degrees lower or....... :D
Thanks Macky, I will follow your lead on the temps. what do you suggest for humidity?
figured i try LED to keep the heat down, the mutt likes a warm house during the day :lol:
i cant believe the prices on stuff, i know i spent a lot more on an hps i used for one plant over 10 years ago. the 2000w is dimable, but might of overdone it one the wattage
macky

Post by macky »

Never seen the 2000 watt one thought you had two 1000,s,good thing you can turn it down ...that’s a lot of light for 4+4 tent :D
Humidity high for cutting ,seedlings and low through flower with the six inch fan you should be fine ...around 40 good
Put dish of water in if two low when you start seeds ,this will bring humidity up .
I suggest you look Paradice seeds site and check skunk work project for how to grow in tent 8)
The lights work great for moms no stretch ,flip the switch for flower or grow spectrum...very cool cheap lights :mrgreen: