Sannies Shop

Including growing tips and questions.
EasilySuede

Re: Sannies Shop

Post by EasilySuede »

pengaldinho wrote:Chocolate Rain(superb flavour when I smoked it)
Looking forward to finding a very chocolatey pheno of this, and trying to come up with a "Fudge-o-lator" (so Martha Stewart of me) with the trim and some bubble-bags. Could be more-ish. 8)

Although butane or isopropyl would create something stronger, I'd be afraid that they would knock out too much of the flavor.

pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

EasilySuede wrote:
pengaldinho wrote:Chocolate Rain(superb flavour when I smoked it)
Looking forward to finding a very chocolatey pheno of this, and trying to come up with a "Fudge-o-lator" (so Martha Stewart of me) with the trim and some bubble-bags. Could be more-ish. 8)

Although butane or isopropyl would create something stronger, I'd be afraid that they would knock out too much of the flavor.
The sample i had had a lovely rich taste which was unique but i wouldn’t have said it tasted of chocolate, the most chocolatey taste I've had was from an indica dom Chocolope from Tweede Kamer in 09. Good luck on yer hunt. :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Panog

Post by Panog »

IMO BHO knocks out less flavor than iceolator
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

Thanks much for the feedback.

pengaldinho- I think it's going to be a pheno hunt. Chocolope is half of CR. Here's a nice grow thread called Chocolate Rain phenotypes...
https://www.opengrow.com/topic/42799-ch ... olate+rain

panog- That's good to know. I was also considering the texture of icolator in my fudgey plans.

cheers y'all 8)
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

My mate went for Herijuana, Jack & Chocolate Rain. I got 5 Heribei feminized (Herijuana X Ierdbei F3) to give a go outdoors. :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

pengaldinho wrote:My mate went for Herijuana, Jack & Chocolate Rain. I got 5 Heribei feminized (Herijuana X Ierdbei F3) to give a go outdoors. :D
Now got ten little potted seedlings from a ten-pack of the Herijuana. Good viability, these. Best of luck with your grows. 8)
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

pengaldinho wrote:My mate went for Herijuana, Jack & Chocolate Rain. I got 5 Heribei feminized (Herijuana X Ierdbei F3) to give a go outdoors. :D
I dunno why but cus you live in london I can imagine you scattering the seeds in Hyde park!
How many strains do i rip on the daily...
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

Chocolate Rain- Chocolope pheno left (smells like C99), Cocoa Kush pheno right. @ 11 weeks.
the CK leaning pheno is finished, just letting a few remaining stems survive to finish maturing their seeds

btw, Sannie's Herijuana is great if you just want to fall asleep. 8)