European cannabis laws

Legal news, protests, etc.
Cisco

Re: European cannabis laws

Post by Cisco »

dpgsoulja89 wrote:ok wel every country is different but in my case i had 9 afghan plants..finest quality in my wardrobe ,the whole setup.i had wel more than 30 euro in my pocket couple of bongs and that.oh and btw im 21 and had a couple of run ins wit the law before..to think of it i got off fairly lightly lol

How lightly ?

-
dpgsoulja89

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

Wooden Jesus wrote:
dpgsoulja89 wrote:ok wel every country is different but in my case i had 9 afghan plants..finest quality in my wardrobe ,the whole setup.i had wel more than 30 euro in my pocket couple of bongs and that.oh and btw im 21 and had a couple of run ins wit the law before..to think of it i got off fairly lightly lol
Weed laws in Ireland are very heavily enforced. Many student houses have had their doors busted in over suspicions of dealing. Did they confiscate all your growing gear too? That new psychadelic drug act that was passed last year has so many ways of busting people even for having a bong. This countries mind frame is still stuck in the 1960's and its not going to change anytime soon. Even if wikipedia seem cool about it :)
yeah iv heard about that,and check this out http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/man- ... 90466.html
big drought in dublin after that!
yeah they took everything on me..asked could i return the lamp..they laughed at me, bloody pigs :evil:
next trip...1st December!
ktown smokerz

Post by ktown smokerz »

i dont see how england is orange i have been totaly fucked by the law for G! of cheese. and because i am a stoner i had the wrong date for court and ended up trying to make things right to only get locked up for 30 hours and 12month conditional discharge:(

o yeh forgot to mention i lost a decent job because of a conviction, thats why i was ranting lol

fuck it tho life lives on:)
Weed-o

Post by Weed-o »

Unfortunately the map isn't right.
In Italy weed is not decriminalized. Wish it was... but simply it ain't so.
If police busts you with more than 5 gr you'll have a trial for drug dealing. :x
So no.... no decriminalization round here.
Colino

Post by Colino »

Weed-o wrote:Unfortunately the map isn't right.
If police busts you with more than 5 gr you'll have a trial for drug dealing. :x
true
beejun

Post by beejun »

Well, I got caught in London about 5 or 6 times in 10 years, and I never had more than 3 grams on me, sometimes nothing, they just check your name (they dont have Identity Card there so I always told them my name was Jean Claude), they asked me to throw my weed down the drain once, they confiscated it few times and once he took my bag of weed (no more than 2g) and let me keep the joint i had just rolled.
In London if you're not cocky and talk nicely to the coppers they're alright.

In France they are fucking bastards, treating a guy with 2 grams on him as if he just robbed a bank, fuck the French police, bunch of cocksuckers, cheesy cock of course.

I been in Belgium since the summer, got pulled over by police for a simple check, I had like 2 grams, they just ask me if I had more, I said no and they let me keep it. Here in Belgium we are also allowed to grow 1 plant (maybe 2, not sure).

My ex was Italian she told me a friend of her got caught a couple of years ago with a ridiculous amount and he had to see a "doctor" to "help" beating his "drug" addiction and the poor geezer also had to do a few piss test , which sucks ass tremendously.

I watched something on a French channel not long ago saying Portugal didn't care about potheads.

And finally, did you know than in the Netherlands they got places where you can buy the stuff, it's everywhere, I think they are called coffeeshops for some reasons.
top 3 strainz : NY Diesel, Amnesia and Cheese.
Panog

Post by Panog »

France have the same stupid laws as italy, got caught with the incredible amount of 0.25g of hash, had to go to the court and to see a doctor for talking about my drug addiction, + I had to pay 150e for a one day stage about how cannabis is bad for the society
Marco

Post by Marco »

I have to say, SWIN (someone I know, lol)) got flat out busted smoking in public in Paris by 2 undercover cops. After it was all over SWIN realized the two undercovers had been watching him for about 15 min.

Long story short, SWIN had about 2 g, and was able to talk his way out of it. My advice with cops, always be polite. It works wonders in getting out of trouble.
Panog

Post by Panog »

You can't say being polite will sort you out when in a conflict with french cops.
First cops in Paris are less stupid than cops in the suburbs.
Furthermore there are a lot of dickheads in the french police, because you don't need to success anything at school for becoming a french cop, and where I live (East Suburb of Paris) is the place where they send all the new cops from everywhere in France, so here you have all the brand new cops whom think that weed is a fucking hard drug.
Cops in Paris are used to arrest crackheads/heroin addicts/... so they're cooler with cannabis smokers
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Weed-o wrote:Unfortunately the map isn't right.

Yeah but hash is i thought ? I had a word with an Italian copper about stuff i was carrying he said i would get in trouble for the weed but i would be fine with the solid as it was personal and only a few G, and as you say more than 5G
-
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

cyprus are proper strict, so id say the maps definatly inaccurate, & russia :lol: definatly dont wanna get caught with it their (unless you got a bribe ready)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dimon

Post by Dimon »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:cyprus are proper strict, so id say the maps definatly inaccurate, & russia :lol: definatly dont wanna get caught with it their (unless you got a bribe ready)
Yea in Russia only Vodka is very legal :lol: :lol:
H