Driving Under the Influence, of Marijuana

Cannabis sans frontieres.
CalyxSmokr

Re: Driving Under the Influence, of Marijuana

Post by CalyxSmokr »

Here in California it seems to be more an issue like an open container. You need to have it in the trunk or they will charge DUI. At least I hope they don't start blood tests etc

Miser

Post by Miser »

I heard they have developed something that can be used for road stops to test for thc content in your breath
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Good god,alot of are stoned all the time..lol
rockin into the night
CloudMaster

Post by CloudMaster »

The studies indicated that a better limit would be just one nanogram per milliliter, she said. But because THC builds up in fatty tissue and is released slowly over time, such a limit would ensnare frequent users who may not actually be high. Indeed, if you smoke often enough, your blood-THC content might still be five nanograms per milliliter a day after you last lit up.
For some of us it may be a more than just a few days :lol:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

victorjohn wrote: Tue 11th Sep 2018 10:30 am Any product which makes you jolly, you should never use while you are driving.
Shit.... Better remove my Scatman John album from the car! :(
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

victorjohn wrote: Tue 11th Sep 2018 10:30 am Any product which makes you jolly, you should never use while you are driving. cause some time marijuana hang your mind and you feel sleepy or giddy, same as over drunker. So everyone has to use these products inside your home.
Don't drink so can't compare but to be perfectly honest I don't care, my older s always told me to not drink and drive, smoke and fly :oops:

But seriously all my vehicles have a big bag o weed and a jar of speed, traffic jams can be crazy so need to stay sane. :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

ultimately it is up to the user. i would say smoking weed is nowhere near as bad as drinking before jumping behind a wheel HOWEVER

the moment your driving down the road and some kid runs out infront of your car chasing a ball and your stoned mind doesnt hit that brake pedal fast enough its you that has to live with it.

as a passenger just let me smoke it instead :thumbup:
ignoring spellcheck since 1986