traveling to netherlands

The place for new members to say hello.
shashi

traveling to netherlands

Post by shashi »

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and in the meantime I really enjoy and impressed from the forum . I come with my family to South Holland at august 1 for two weeks . My question is can you recommend a good coffeeshops in the region . I stayed in a place called De Kempervennen . Thank you and hope to hear from you soon .

CopenhagenCouple

Re: traveling to netherlands

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Hellos and welcome!

Enjoy the forum and your trip, we haven't traveled to the southern parts, so have no info, but we are sure others have! :)

CopenhagenCouple
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

You might want to check to see if the WietPas is being enforced in Eindhoven which is close to where you are staying (De Kempervennen.)

There are definitely coffeeshops in Eindhoven. The question is whether or not you can be a customer. The town had lifted the residents only ban for a six (6) month trial in January. I don't know if the ban has gone back into effect

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Tx_Eindhoven.html
shashi

Post by shashi »

Thank you for your response .
I was saddened to hear that I might be not be able to buy in the city of Eindhoven .
How can you check whether this law exists .
Is this law exists in the other cities except Eindhoven .
Thank you
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

from what i know all 2016 in eindhoven is ok for us to buy i was there a few months ago (loved pink coffeeshop). wall is the other one everyone likes (more for hash and pink is more for green) if your staying where you mentioned, your well out of town. google maps will be your best friend.
there were 2 standouts in eindhoven when we went for a short trip was: De Burger (holy crap if you like a good burger you have to go hear (just round the corner is new wave coffeeshop about 7 mins away from pink. and near eindhoven train station is the blob (has to be seen at night time) good luck hope you have a great time.
if your not booked in yet i could advise a really good cheap hotel 2 mins away from pink coffeeshop.
hulldj

Post by hulldj »

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Have you seen this map of coffeeshops in the area?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... E4Rw-84fy4

Zoom into the area you want to visit and there is a mass of coffeeshop information available.

Hope this helps and have fun.
Live.. Love... Laugh and dance more. Stay safe ACD
shashi

Post by shashi »

Thank you for all your comments . I'm sure they will help me a lot .
After the holiday I 'll write my impressions .