Hello! Back after a long high-atus.

The place for new members to say hello.
Smokeybee21

Hello! Back after a long high-atus.

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Hello all :D

It's been just over 2 years since my last trip (when I introduced my mother and sisters to the delights of the coffeeshop scene) and even longer since I was last posting regularly on the forum.

Myself and the mrs booked our return last night, 3 nights at the Flying Pig on Nieuwendijk in October, so I've decided to fire up the old account and get stuck in :twisted:

This will be trip number 6 for me, happy to be coming back to my spiritual home for a few days.

Peace!

Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
Smokeybee21

Re: Hello! Back after a long high-atus.

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Self-bump as nobody replied, did I do something wrong? Haha :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Hoi there and welcome back to the forum dude! :D

Think you just caught the forum out on a "post 420" funk, and people dealing with horrible reality of, well, reality back home...

We just stayed the 4 last nights at the piggy downtown in the 420 week, good place with killer location and always a place to smoke, but can get very loud in the nights, especially at the weekends.

Have fun! :mrgreen:

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Hello and welcome back 8) have fun with your trip :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Posted on the October Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ber.htm#23

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Thu 3rd May 2018 08:28 pm Hoi there and welcome back to the forum dude! :D

Think you just caught the forum out on a "post 420" funk, and people dealing with horrible reality of, well, reality back home...

We just stayed the 4 last nights at the piggy downtown in the 420 week, good place with killer location and always a place to smoke, but can get very loud in the nights, especially at the weekends.

Have fun! :mrgreen:

CC
Hi CC! Fair point, the funk thing never occurred to me, I'm blaming this G13. My post-trip blues normally last months.

Hope you enjoyed 420 (as if it's possible not to haha). Looking forward to staying at the pig, we usually stay at Mallemoolen/Koppermoolen, so can't say I've ever had a quiet nights sleep when I'm in town :lol: Kush usually helps.

Hi Willjay! Nice to meet you!
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

FlyByNite wrote: Fri 4th May 2018 12:35 am Posted on the October Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ber.htm#23

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Hello again FBN, thanks very much boss!
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Welcome back! Nice to see a member returning, contributing and getting excited for an upcoming trip! :mrgreen:
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Hi Kenshiro! It's nice to be back :D
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Welcome back! I've always wanted to go in October b/c the bio-organic outdoor weed hits the shelves in October, and I can only imagine how fresh it is at that time!

I, personally, get in such a funk upon my return that I've been known to make it 1 weekend before booking a return.
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

LLMReb wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 07:32 pm Welcome back! I've always wanted to go in October b/c the bio-organic outdoor weed hits the shelves in October, and I can only imagine how fresh it is at that time!

I, personally, get in such a funk upon my return that I've been known to make it 1 weekend before booking a return.
Thank you LLMReb! I didn't know about the outdoor stuff, any particular gems you can recommend?

Sorry for the late reply (2 months to the day,better late than never I suppose.) almost had to cancel my trip, which sent me into a funk all of its own.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Smokeybee21 wrote: Fri 20th Jul 2018 11:27 pm
LLMReb wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 07:32 pm Welcome back! I've always wanted to go in October b/c the bio-organic outdoor weed hits the shelves in October, and I can only imagine how fresh it is at that time!

Just about anything from Yo-Yo. The Frysian Dew there is typically excellent.

Thank you LLMReb! I didn't know about the outdoor stuff, any particular gems you can recommend?

Sorry for the late reply (2 months to the day,better late than never I suppose.) almost had to cancel my trip, which sent me into a funk all of its own.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Smokeybee21 wrote: Fri 20th Jul 2018 11:27 pm

Just about anything from Yo-Yo. The Frysian Dew there is typically excellent
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Awesome, thank you! Have always meant to check out Yo-Yo, never really been anywhere besides Katsu, Media and De Graal when down in de Pijp. I'll add it to the list :twisted: