on my path...

The place for new members to say hello.
Kay Noosh

on my path...

Post by Kay Noosh »

... to joy and weed I landed here today!
After using this page & your advice several times I want to join now with my own experiences & questions and hope we get a good time here!

I'm no local in the Netherlands but I don't live that far away, and whenever I need some weed culture I travel there. I love me some good sativa... light & trippy... landraces, rarities and quality stuff - not much, and not often, but fully convinced of toking as one of my ways to something better. Oh and no tobacco for me, I hate nicotine flashs. Usual salvia does the trick, for example... and I heard about hawthorn leaves lately?!

My other part of life is being active for humanity & social change in society - call me a hippie if you want to, I love it :wink: . In the best meaning, and I try to live it every day - arts, music, good food, friends, social life, animals, nature are more important than money, power or exclusion.

And play me any kind of classic rock (blues rock, folk rock, psychedelic rock, glam rock, hard rock...), please!

:D
Last edited by Kay Noosh on Fri 29th Jun 2018 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"God's herb, puts you in the moment. Smoke a little and let it do its thing!" (H. Diltz)
Willjay

Re: on my path...

Post by Willjay »

Hello and welcome :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Kay Noosh

Re: on my path...

Post by Kay Noosh »

Willjay wrote: Fri 29th Jun 2018 01:05 am Hello and welcome :mrgreen:
Thanks, Willjay! 8)
"God's herb, puts you in the moment. Smoke a little and let it do its thing!" (H. Diltz)