Hello.

The place for new members to say hello.
Dark-side-of-moon

Hello.

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

I've been a long time lurker on this site having made a few posts under my gloomy user name about 10 years ago. Have very much enjoyed this site and many a time I have sat here and drooled at the wares on offer in 'Dam. On the advice of a mate (Sgt Dogs!!) I decided to finally make a trip to Amsterdam. Sgt Dogs - or Dr. Dogs as he now likes to be known - recommended that I investigate Amsterdam's Hash as I'm old enough to remember half decent U.K. hash and I've spent the last 4 years smoking commercial Lemon Haze.
Trip report and Coffeeshop reviews to follow.....

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Hello.

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Welcome to the forum dude :D Looking forward to the reports, we think you are going to have a good time hunting hash in Amsterdam, it is one of the things that the city still does better than almost anywhere else on earth! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Dark-side-of-moon

Re: Hello.

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

Copenhagen Couple - I've already been and will soon post some coffeeshop/ hash/weed reviews. Really liked the sensabille from Dampkring.

FBN - sorry, didn't photo any menus 'cos I'm too much of an old technophobe and too lazy to (yet) work out how the digital camera my brother gave me works. Have always really enjoyed drooling over the Coffeeshopmenus site - so much more than the one variety on offer at my local 'coffeeshop'.