Hello.

The place for new members to say hello.
Dark-side-of-moon

Hello.

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

I've been a long time lurker on this site having made a few posts under my gloomy user name about 10 years ago. Have very much enjoyed this site and many a time I have sat here and drooled at the wares on offer in 'Dam. On the advice of a mate (Sgt Dogs!!) I decided to finally make a trip to Amsterdam. Sgt Dogs - or Dr. Dogs as he now likes to be known - recommended that I investigate Amsterdam's Hash as I'm old enough to remember half decent U.K. hash and I've spent the last 4 years smoking commercial Lemon Haze.
Trip report and Coffeeshop reviews to follow.....

FlyByNite

Re: Hello.

Post by FlyByNite »

Welcome to the forum.

Always ask first, better told no than thrown out, and get some fresh new menu pictures for coffeeshopmenus.org.
Please include shop, date, and how you want them credited in the email. CoffeeshopMenus@gmail.com.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Kay Noosh

Post by Kay Noosh »

Could it be that it's not legal for the coffee shop owners to upload photographs - but no one can have anything against you remembering what they had? Mostly the budtenders didn't have anything against my taking photographs, but several asked me not to post them directly.
"God's herb, puts you in the moment. Smoke a little and let it do its thing!" (H. Diltz)
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

I just see them as select vacation photos. Since they can't post them, there are a few shops that send me the menus as the shop cat or dog to post. The big rule is to always ask first.

Enjoy
FlyByNite