Lon. Time lurker relative newbie barcelona !

The place for new members to say hello.
Cheesecake

Lon. Time lurker relative newbie barcelona !

Post by Cheesecake »

I travel a lot to Barcelona and am currently hold membership for a few spots choko (prob my fave) circulo and hq which I don’t massively rate but don’t hate on neither .. looking to join lakalada or backyard or somewhere a bit more low key where the smoke and extracts are great but with out the fools gold of “Cali import prices “ . Heard the plug is ok but bit pricey. But lakalada and backyard are apparantly the real spots which aren’t gonna sting . My hq membership expires pretty soon and would rather try somewhere new like I don’t hate in it but is like 4 time will have to renew and and yeah don’t rate it for 20 a piece of green .. Been trying to pm
Lakalada and backyard but haven’t heard yet don’t just want to turn up with out an appt . Anyone got any links .. nice one

DjShaggy

Re: Lon. Time lurker relative newbie barcelona !

Post by DjShaggy »

Cheesecake wrote: Tue 17th Dec 2019 06:02 pm don’t just want to turn up with out appt
Nah definitely don’t do that
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Cheesecake whatever it is kingbee is saying to you (which I would be willing to bet is negative, you can only judge a horse by the races it’s ran) just disregard it.

Where’s baswee when ya need him?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

kingbee wrote: Wed 18th Dec 2019 02:18 pm
Cheesecake wrote: Tue 17th Dec 2019 06:02 pm I travel a lot to Barcelona and am currently hold membership for a few spots choko (prob my fave) circulo and hq which I don’t massively rate but don’t hate on neither .. looking to join lakalada or backyard or somewhere a bit more low key where the smoke and extracts are great but with out the fools gold of “Cali import prices “ . Heard the plug is ok but bit pricey. But lakalada and backyard are apparantly the real spots which aren’t gonna sting . My hq membership expires pretty soon and would rather try somewhere new like I don’t hate in it but is like 4 time will have to renew and and yeah don’t rate it for 20 a piece of green .. Been trying to pm
Lakalada and backyard but haven’t heard yet don’t just want to turn up with out an appt . Anyone got any links .. nice one
Great, someone else trying to turn this forum into a "Barcelona Social Club" forum :roll:
OMG just drop it. It's the pot calling the kettle black, you were the OG king of coming here and raving about private sources and putting down shops. I can't pretend I haven't since adopted the same views, so I won't do so and be any more of a hypocrite, but for you to do/have done so, and then moan and titty-ache about the Barcelona chatter, is utterly laughable at best. Just give it a rest, if it's not to your interest, scroll on - easy as!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 19th Dec 2019 09:55 am
kingbee wrote: Wed 18th Dec 2019 02:18 pm
Cheesecake wrote: Tue 17th Dec 2019 06:02 pm I travel a lot to Barcelona and am currently hold membership for a few spots choko (prob my fave) circulo and hq which I don’t massively rate but don’t hate on neither .. looking to join lakalada or backyard or somewhere a bit more low key where the smoke and extracts are great but with out the fools gold of “Cali import prices “ . Heard the plug is ok but bit pricey. But lakalada and backyard are apparantly the real spots which aren’t gonna sting . My hq membership expires pretty soon and would rather try somewhere new like I don’t hate in it but is like 4 time will have to renew and and yeah don’t rate it for 20 a piece of green .. Been trying to pm
Great, someone else trying to turn this forum into a "Barcelona Social Club" forum :roll:
OMG just drop it. It's the pot calling the kettle black, you were the OG king of coming here and raving about private sources and putting down shops. I can't pretend I haven't since adopted the same views, so I won't do so and be any more of a hypocrite, but for you to do/have done so, and then moan and titty-ache about the Barcelona chatter, is utterly laughable at best. Just give it a rest, if it's not to your interest, scroll on - easy as!
Oh and there is no king in the hive... only a queen
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

DjShaggy wrote: Thu 19th Dec 2019 12:08 pm Oh and there is no king in the hive... only a queen
That's Insexist!!!
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

kingbee wrote: Thu 19th Dec 2019 04:58 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 19th Dec 2019 09:55 am It's the pot calling the kettle black, you were the OG king of coming here and raving about private sources and putting down shops. I can't pretend I haven't since adopted the same views, so I won't do so and be any more of a hypocrite, but for you to do/have done so, and then moan and titty-ache about the Barcelona chatter, is utterly laughable at best. Just give it a rest, if it's not to your interest, scroll on - easy as!
Lol, yeah I saw you did exactly the same thing once you started to get to know people on the private scene in NL, it was hilarious to watch, but I didn't say anything! ;)

I haven't mentioned any private links for years now, so that's you bringing it up again.

The forum is a historic part of internet culture on cannabis, I printed the ACD Amsterdam map on my third trip there in 2000!

That was nearly 20 years ago now, and seeing the forum plastered with crappy Spanish social club information is a disservice to the site and its history.

About half a dozen of you obviously have a clique going, and anyone outside that clique gets attacked by you all, like a bunch of women.

I have met a few decent people on here in real life, and it's a very useful resource tool, about DUTCH coffeeshops (!), but I will never return to Spain, and wouldn't want to spend any time with your clique, so why should I play up to your off-topic posts about Barcelona, just because one of your clique members has rented a flat there for a few months and had you over, etc.!!

I have put clique member "DjShaggy" on ignore and he has done the same with me, I have blocked the Chat page, and thought that was enough.

But if people come on the forum spamming for Barcelona social clubs, trying to make a buck out of the site and its members, and I see that sort of behaviour, then I will be the first to call it out - like I did yesterday when I reported 3 spam messages to Admin, which posted across the forum by one of these social club Parasites looking to extract money out of people for memberships, and subsequently got deleted.

Also, in regards to memberships at social clubs, the law in Spain says that all members must have full residency in Spain, so most of you should not be allowed in anyway, and the Spanish authorities should have cracked down on these "paid" memberships for tourists a LONG time ago, nevermind shooting themselves in the foot and actually INCREASING the amount of tourists in an already-vastly over-touristed place!!!!
1.) all I see is a bunch of "b-b-but..." quibbling

2.) it's not our fault that the allure and quality of Dutch coffeeshops have gone done, compared with Spanish associations in recent years, that's just
the way the cookie crumbles, deal with it! When/if coffeeshop proprietors and/or the Dutch government's approach to cannabis toleration and
sale change and make things worth talking about again, then perhaps this site can generate some buzz about it's originally-intended point of
topic. Guess what though, change is the only constant (write that down) c'est la vie - did you cry when VHS's were replaced by DVD's as well?!

3.) trying to stop "over-tourism" in today's overpopulated world, in an exercise in futility, nothing more - so this rhetoric is tired, and frankly has no
foot to stand on. Again, it's not just Amsterdam, but the entire small nation of the Netherlands which feels the squeeze from this. So it's
rather hypocritical for you to soapbox this over-tourism argument. Spain much larger and more sparsely populated than NL, thus it can better
handle excess droves of tourists. By promoting Amsterdam, you're contributing to somewhere already overwhelmed by tourism, by promoting
other towns in NL you're contributing to already ongoing over-tourism to these other parts of the country, and I'm sure the locals are none too
happy about that.

4.) It's a weed-oriented site, the spammers will come in unabated droves regardless.

5.) Regarding the clique, don't worry we wouldn't extend you an invitation anyway, we've already got better private sources then you make up lies about on your best day!

6.) I've seen you recently, and on more than on occasion, bring up Morocco and your personal visits there and private sources. So in other words, contrary to what you preach and say, you have recently brought up private-sources, and locales outside of the Netherlands - well I'll be damned if that ain't a scorching hot plate of hypocrisy there. But it's ok when you do it, right?!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed day!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

kingbee wrote: Thu 19th Dec 2019 04:58 pm kingbee, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
In spite of our tiffs, you do sometimes have some really sound input like this though, kudos to you good sir! :wink: 8) :mrgreen:
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

So can anyone get cheesecake into lakalada?
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

No, but you can probably buy it there so need to smuggle it in :wink: