Introducing Nirvanabound.

The place for new members to say hello.
nirvanabound

Introducing Nirvanabound.

Post by nirvanabound »

Hi folks, I’d like to say hello & introduce myself as a Newbie from the UK, where I live. I joined the site to gain further insight into the delivery of products by mail order. I visited Amsterdam & stayed in Vondel Park for a couple of summers & met some really nice people back in the 80’s & 90’s but my travelling was curtailed by an inoperable spinal cord injury which restricts movements, so I’m housebound 99% of the time due to persistent severe pain I suffer 24x7x366. I have until recently been able to obtain fairly low quality solid cannabis but that’s being drying up & the quality has dropped. I’m hoping to find a coffee shop able to do monthly mail orders to the UK in sufficient amounts to ease pain & enjoy with friends. Once I establish a good reliable source of quality weed, I’d like to come visit Amsterdam for a weekend to make face to face contact & enjoy high times with good friends. If anyone could point me in the right direction on this forum, I’d be very very grateful. Best wishes. Steve

FlyByNite

Re: Introducing Nirvanabound.

Post by FlyByNite »

Not going to happen.

The coffeeshops of the Netherlands are by law limited to counter sales only.
You don't show up at the counter to buy, there is no sale. If a coffeeshop is caught sending anything anywhere they can be put out of business.
Would you take that kind of risk to your business and livelihood of you and your employees, to send a few grams to someone that you have no idea who they are or what their motives are
These counter sales are limited to 5 grams.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Total spam
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Ah kingbee long time no see
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
nirvanabound

Post by nirvanabound »

Can anyone have the decency to help me advice & apposed to insults & negativity?, to find sources to relieve my constant severe pain 24x7x365 for 22 years. Like where to buy from professional rather than owners of Smug tourist coffeeshops making sneering remarks.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

That end of the cannabis business is all illegal in the Netherlands. I wasn't nasty at all, just stated the facts.

Enjoy
FlyByNite