Learn to quote.

Post tips here on how to join, how to post pictures, etc.
Boner

Learn to quote.

Post by Boner »

Not aiming this as a dig at anyone but I'm reading more and more posts when someone is copying what they're replying to instead of pressing the quote (over on the right, it actually says Quote ;) ) button making some posts really strange to read, it isn't difficult and you can even delete parts of the quote that are irrevelant to what you're replying to.

Cheers. :)

Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Re: Learn to quote.

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

[quote="Boner"]Not aiming this as a dig at anyone but I'm reading more and more posts when someone is copying what they're replying to instead of pressing the quote (over on the right, it actually says Quote ;) ) button making some posts really strange to read, it isn't difficult and you can even delete parts of the quote that are irrevelant to what you're replying to.

Cheers. :)[/quote

Quote Nazi.

:wink:
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
Boner wrote:Not aiming this as a dig at anyone but I'm reading more and more posts when someone is copying what they're replying to instead of pressing the quote (over on the right, it actually says Quote ;) ) button making some posts really strange to read, it isn't difficult and you can even delete parts of the quote that are irrevelant to what you're replying to.

Cheers. :)[/quote

Quote Nazi.

:wink:
Nice to see you back in full form Sir Niall :lol:

( don't think I didn't consider it :roll: )
Old School and Proud of It.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Nice to see you back in full form Sir Niall

( don't think I didn't consider it )

Thanks Twitch my man.

How's life these days? The warm summer keeping you happy?
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Bilbo Baggins

Post by Bilbo Baggins »

Boner wrote:Not aiming this as a dig at anyone but I'm reading more and more posts when someone is copying what they're replying to instead of pressing the quote (over on the right, it actually says Quote ;) ) button making some posts really strange to read, it isn't difficult and you can even delete parts of the quote that are irrevelant to what you're replying to.

Cheers. :)
Oh yeah--simple when you know how ----thanks
Dam Square/Damraak Webcam Live http://hdtv.webcam.nl/website/page1/pag ... creen.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;