iPhone 5

Post tips here on how to join, how to post pictures, etc.
montana85

iPhone 5

Post by montana85 »

Hi fellow stoners! Away to dam in a few weeks and just got myself an iPhone 5, so want to use it to take pics of buds when I'm there and put on a few live reviews. Took a few pics of some buds I've got here and tried to attach them but saying file size too big. Tried to adjust in camera settings but no luck. Anyone who uses an iPhone to upload pics and knows how to help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Peace!

The Stoned Scotsman...

"Excuse me while I light my spliff, good God I gotta take a lift!"
elasticband

Re: iPhone 5

Post by elasticband »

imgur, they have an app. upload then paste the BBCode link

you might want to get an image resizer app also
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
montana85

Post by montana85 »

Ok thanks for the quick reply! I will have a look tomorrow when not so high! :mrgreen:
montana85

Post by montana85 »

Ok so I got an image resize app that can resize pics smaller than the 256kb needed, but I get an error message when trying to upload it saying something about "board attachment quota reached" :shock: anyone any ideas? I imagine its something simple but being the stoner I am I cannot figure out what to do!
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Photobucket is pretty easy to use , jus upload a pic then copy n paste the code , no need to resize ( I don't think anyway , it's what I use and never had to resize yet)
-
montana85

Post by montana85 »

Hey Cisco, hope your nice and stoned and thanks for the reply! I've never tried photo bucket but I've used tinypic and im trying to upload a quick snap. I just Thot there would be a quicker way to upload without having to go thru another site etc but I can't figure it out (stoners huh? :mrgreen: ). Anyway thanks a bunch and ill be sure to give it a go!

Kush (not sure exact kind!) and an 1/8th of crap black!
montana85

Post by montana85 »

It worked thru tinypic! just need to sort out size now but hey its a good start! Thanks for the idea Cisco! Hopefully I will be putting some real time strain reviews with pics on in a few weeks! (Depending if I can still function!) :mrgreen:
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Nice one brother :mrgreen:
-