growing in Holland?

Post tips here on how to join, how to post pictures, etc.
Rimsimsim

growing in Holland?

Post by Rimsimsim »

Hello my name is Rimantas, I am from Lithuania and I am grower. So my situation is like this.. I have rare desease caled cluster headache, sortly - worst pain you cant even imagine... Cannabis helps me alot to relax and releave pain so I grow it and smoke it... recently I discovered that eating magic mushrooms stops atacks for peaple who has this cluster... Bouth things I need to basicaly survive is illegal in my country, I already had problems with police... so!
My plan! In a week I am going to Holland Endshedee. I am gona look for a house to rent I want to move to Holland it was always my dream country anyways :) Becouse of my desease I cant realy work in oficial job becouse I get these bad simtoms and attacks... All I would want to rent a house live there and grow cannabis, so I have some questions and would be very thankfull for help
Can I rent a house, outside the city and grow there? I read everywhere that only 5 plants and not profesionall... soo if I make a room to grow there profesionally is that risky? if so there do all cafeshops get theyr weed? Second question would be if I can grow where do I sell all stuff? can I somehow sell it to cafeshops? plz explain a bit this system becouse its very confusing, from what I read its illegal so how its all done in Holland?
to make a living from growing cannabis it would be my dream, its ideal in my situation.

FlyByNite

Re: growing in Holland?

Post by FlyByNite »

Everything except the coffeeshops is illegal. That is where the Netherlands screwed up. They allow for no production to supply the coffeeshops. The weed coming in the backdoor is illegal. Once inside the shop ( up to 600 grams ) it becomes legal to sell. Once you have a crop you will need to go from coffeeshop to coffeeshop to find one that wants to buy your goods.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Rimsimsim

Post by Rimsimsim »

thank you, its inturesting situation. So if live quetly i can grow? there is police raids or something? I will have to invest some money at start, kinda afraid that police will come and take it.. One more thing, when i am renting a house should I mention to owner that I am gonna grow? Does poeple tolerate that or will look at me like a criminal?
Ice Pick in Skull

Post by Ice Pick in Skull »

I am a chronic cluster headache sufferer too, nearly 30 years.

I will be completely frank with you, smoking flowers and mediocre hash won't do anything for your cluster headache if your diagnosis is correct, if it is helping then it is more than likely you suffer from a migraine type headache rather than cluster headache.

To hit the pain of a cluster headache you need to consume an oil that is in excess of 70% thc, have the right balance of CBD and CBN, and it has to be very clean, any impurities will exacerbate a cluster headache. I have tried lots of different extracts, oils and I've found that really only the strongest and cleanest will help with pain relief. If you can produce your own rosin for starters that works well. But again its the practicality of hitting a dab whilst suffering pain worst than childbirth!

Now you mentioned mushrooms, do your research as from my own personal experience I've managed to abort a cluster period for 12 months by using Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms I cultivated myself. I suffer from cyclical cluster headaches so know roughly when to take the mushrooms as preventative but as you know, cluster headaches don't come when you want them to and I got caught out 2 months earlier than expected this year.

The other significant relief I've found is breathing oxygen, if your doctor can prescribe it then get on to it fast, nothing works as good to relieve a headache than pure oxygen after a rosin dab.

Invest in some stealth and carrying on growing in Lithuania :wink: , Netherlands is not the answer to your problems, trust me I looked at the same thing 10 years ago.

Good luck and peace!
Rimsimsim

Post by Rimsimsim »

hmm its cluster for sure i am sick for 8 years already but its periodicall for me lats period was half year two attacks per day... Mirgrane as you know is a joke then you have cluster... I am doing oxygen terapy also I am on D3 vitamine regime, still get crazy attacks...
Moving to Holland for me is more that I could finaly support my self.. Becouse I can work normall job just for half year, I can still grow then I get attacks. And you right smoking doesnt taker the pain away but then atttack ends its imposible to relax stilll all shaky, - smoke a joint and I can take a nap for hours and I donjt get depresion becouse I am smoking. I am coomited on sunday I fly to Holland look to rent a house.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

In Holland I think you can have a couple of plants growing on your balconey or such, but no indoor lights grows allowed. In fact they've banned the sale of lights, fans etc. Wierd huh? the land of the coffeeshops :roll: .

Spain would be better. Good luck with your head man. :)
What a long strange trip it is.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Canada, usa or Spain or Jamaica. Things moving in opposite direction in the NL.
How much did you produce?
Marduk

Post by Marduk »

Rimsimsim wrote:thank you, its inturesting situation. So if live quetly i can grow? there is police raids or something? I will have to invest some money at start, kinda afraid that police will come and take it.. One more thing, when i am renting a house should I mention to owner that I am gonna grow? Does poeple tolerate that or will look at me like a criminal?
1. Yes there are police raids! Quite a lot.
2. No, if you mention that, people will not rent a house to you because they might get into trouble themselves and yes, they will consider you a criminal.
3. There is no grow equipement allowed for sale, so you cannot buy it there.
4. Please do some research!!! You obviously have NO idea about the legal issues there. It's totally stupid to go there in one week and trying to rent a house where you can grow. You will most likely end up in jail.
5. Coffeeshops don't buy from every guy who is running around trying to sell them stuff. Esp. if you clearly have no idea about the rules there, because it poses a risk for them.
6. The only thing that is legal is 5 outdoor(!) plants. ANY type of artificial light used on the plants is considered highly illegal.
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Things are getting really fucked up in NL. Never knew they banned the sale of growing eqp. like lights n fans n such.

I have to agree with the others in saying another country might be a better option.

Good luck still, whatever u decide to do!
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/