Problem concerning alternatives to smoking THC.....

Restaurants and takeaways.
Hdzr

Problem concerning alternatives to smoking THC.....

Post by Hdzr »

My wife does not and will not smoke anything. She also is allergic to smoke.

Last time I was in DAM in 2009, she watched me on a balcony of our B & B room, but would not partake.
She is nervous about brownies because I once (only once) drank and then consumed brownies and passed out on a couch and slept all nite. I have since learned that my body/metabolism doesn't handle that combo and I don't do them together any more.

My son just got back from Colorado and he told me that he bought THC hard candy there and his wife liked it.

Question: Do they have THC hard candy in DAM? Easy to find? Where? What about THC tea? Any other products that she might like? Can you buy such products in different strengths?

We will be staying close to Het Ballonje (sp?). We can get to Leidseplein pretty easily. We will have a fridge. Would like to have something with THC to sip or munch on. Any ideas?

macky

Re: Problem concerning alternatives to smoking THC.....

Post by macky »

Hey hdzr how,s things.Hard candy, bars Colorado made contested weed oil . Space cake made pot butter;Try eating hash make tea good luck.
Hdzr

Post by Hdzr »

macky wrote:Hey hdzr how,s things.Hard candy, bars Colorado made contested weed oil . Space cake made pot butter;Try eating hash make tea good luck.
Thanks Macky. I guess I am kinda dumb. Are you saying to put pot butter on a space cake? Where can you get pot butter? And are you saying that tea is made with hash in DAM? And where to get it?
Last dumb ?: Hard candy, bars are only available in Colorado?
macky

Post by macky »

Hey space cake made with pot butter.Hash you buy add to food used to sprinkle on peanut butter.Mybe just melt in tea not to sure should be fun trying. Hope alls well.
dude65

Post by dude65 »

Nonono, don't put THC butter on space cakes. Space cakes are made with THC butter. No need to add more, generally ;-)

And yes, you can just eat hash, but it needs to be eaten with some fat, because THC is not water soluble.

I'd recommend she try a Volcano vaporizer. The material is not burnt, so there is no smoke. Just vapor. Very tasty and easy on the lungs. I was in Amsterdam with a co-worker and he doesn't smoke, but wanted to try weed. I rolled two joints, one with tobacco, one pure. Both almost killed him. We found a Volcano (in Rookies) and he couldn't get enough.

Other than that, I'd go with space cakes. Follow the old recommendation to only eat one half and see what happens.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

You could put hash in a hot chocolate
Mix weed in yogurt
Or put either in a milk shake

Amsterdam does not make candies ...Colorado for those
Hdzr

Post by Hdzr »

dude65 wrote:Nonono, don't put THC butter on space cakes. Space cakes are made with THC butter. No need to add more, generally ;-)

And yes, you can just eat hash, but it needs to be eaten with some fat, because THC is not water soluble.

I'd recommend she try a Volcano vaporizer. The material is not burnt, so there is no smoke. Just vapor. Very tasty and easy on the lungs. I was in Amsterdam with a co-worker and he doesn't smoke, but wanted to try weed. I rolled two joints, one with tobacco, one pure. Both almost killed him. We found a Volcano (in Rookies) and he couldn't get enough.

Other than that, I'd go with space cakes. Follow the old recommendation to only eat one half and see what happens.
Thanks dude65
Yeah I don't think she needs THC butter on a spacecake.

I have never eaten hash. I have chewed and eaten cannabis. Not great but good when can't make smoke. Does cannabis do better with some fat. What kind of fat works best? Like bacon? Or what?

My wife is allergic to smoke so even getting a Volcano at Rookies would subject her to smoke. Seems like Rookies has an few outdoor seats but not sure they would want me taking the Volcano outside.

I will be out west (USA) in May. Gonna go to Colorado and get me an E-cig. There is a limit on how much a tourist can buy (1/8 oz per day) but they don't have the means to know how many dispensaries you stop n shop. That said I have read that CO is limiting cannabis, but as of a few weeks ago were not limiting vials of hash oil. If that is still the case in May I will get an E-cig and vial and take it back to NM. The West is pretty casual about pot. NM fines $50 for first offense. And after all, it is the wide open spaces.

My son was in CO last week in Feb and he said that they have hard candy there that really works. My wife would probably go for that. I read an ad for Amsterdam Candy Co. and in the very finest print it said "THC free." Oh well.
Hdzr

Post by Hdzr »

and thank you world citizen.

Those are good ideas. I think she would like hash in a hot chocolate on a terrace. It will be 3rd week of April. Maybe be warm enough for that on a good weather day.
macky

Post by macky »

Hey hrdz not sure where you guys got pot on space cake.But don,t be afraid to vaporizer like dude said it,s nought smoke. I to will be in amsterdam third week april with my wife.Check who,s in town page for toke and talk.My see you there.
dude65

Post by dude65 »

Bacon might work ;-), but it's usually something like hot chocolate.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

The only edibles I've noted for sale in Amsterdam have been in the form of brownies, muffins, and cake squares.
With the increasing demand for "medicinal" cannabis products, perhaps an adventurous entrepreneur will seize the opportunity and invest?
I don't immediately recall if there are Dutch laws that forbid these types of products; that's one reason why lawyers are paid big bucks... get info, dot all eyes and cross all teas. :lol: :roll: :lol:
If/when you have access to hash, you could convert it to tincture, which then can be added to just about anything edible, or a few drops directly on the tongue.. :shock: :twisted: ;)
Here's some little light reading on the subject, enjoy... :)
http://medicalmarijuana.com/experts/exp ... m?artID=44
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=173593

Happy Alternatives...
... :mrgreen:
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Here's another option that you might check out - Space Tea. It's on this recent 1eHulp menu http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hul ... 0Hulp.html. I can't speak to it from personal experience, but it might be worth a try.
Hdzr

Post by Hdzr »

Wow Uncle Ron

Your personal info was most helpful. And the first link 8) :shock: It would be very interesting to take a course with Matt Rizer teaching and showing and providing all the necessary equipment to learn more about the info in his link. Probably wouldn't be cheap but wow, it would undoubtedly be rewarding...and a maybe even fun. :D And the second link was interesting too. Thanks U.R.
Hdzr

Post by Hdzr »

n f eddie

Thanks for the idea. Not familiar with I E Hulp, but I will look it up. Space tea is a good idea.
Xenomorph

Post by Xenomorph »

Hi there,

Another idea is some THC chocolate. I believe Siberie started selling this a couple of years ago. Called "Cannabonbons". You could get Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and possibly, though I'm not sure, White Chocolate. They contained around the same amount of cannabis as a Space Cake and come in their own little containers. Therefore you could pop in and buy a few, then leave, without her ever having to enter. They taste just like chocolate and have a very subtle hint of weed flavour too, but not so much as someone who's not familiar to guess that's what it is. They'd just assume it's fancy chocolate :) :lol:

Last time I was there they were 6 euro each, so similar price to most Space Cakes and had a mild, but definite effect. Again, like others recommend, I'd start her on half of it, and see how that affects her. Can always eat a little more.

Have fun! 8) :lol:

EDIT : Just checked the menu's page http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Siberie/ ... berie.html and found them at the bottom of the menu. Apparently only 5 euros each (Stoner memory), and there IS white chocolate. However only ever had the Milk Choco ones myself. They are stroked out on the latest menu on the site, but not on the previous one. I have also visited this shop in 2014 (post last menu pic) and bought some then so should still be in stock.

Xeno