Amsterdam to move mopeds off bike paths

Getting there and getting around.
Pierre von Mondragon

Re: Amsterdam to move mopeds off bike paths

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Great idea,the biggest bunch of bastards in NL are dickhead scooter bastards weaving about, reading their phones on the go! Next up, those 3 abreast bastards, you're time is gonna come... bapbaddap!

woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

Pierre von Mondragon wrote: Sat 23rd Jun 2018 11:08 am Great idea,the biggest bunch of bastards in NL are dickhead scooter bastards weaving about, reading their phones on the go! Next up, those 3 abreast bastards, you're time is gonna come... bapbaddap!
I agree, Pierre. The last time I was there, the problem wasn't so much the distraction of texting, just that almost everyone riding a scooter was riding in bicycle or pedestrian lanes, and quite aggressively. I had many close calls on foot and on fiets with thoughtless, okay, you called it 'dickhead scooter bastards!'
I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...
smokini

Post by smokini »

Thank good, i found it rather annoying. Here in germany mopeds have to drive on the street.Does anybody know whether there a cool bmx rides to be done in Adam? I already checked here but did not find a real clue. Any sportive guys here :D ?