La Kalada vibes

Tunes, bands and gigs.

Moderators: Balou, 2rollingstoned

Papi

La Kalada vibes

Post by Papi »

Premiere of the clip took place at La Kalada on wednesday, live performance as well;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsRwSC5NpCg

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
RoMoney

Re: La Kalada vibes

Post by RoMoney »

That was a great evening!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

this tune needs to be played on every plane heading to barcelona!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DjShaggy wrote: Thu 15th Mar 2018 08:22 am this tune needs to be played on every plane heading to barcelona!
Haha, not a bad idea :)

Did you get into La Kalada before you left?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

mate i never even went to that side of town. hopefully someone will take me there during 4:20
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DjShaggy wrote: Thu 15th Mar 2018 10:55 am mate i never even went to that side of town. hopefully someone will take me there during 4:20
I'll be in Amsterdam but I'm sure you will find your way in, you know your way around the scene pretty well at this stage :mrgreen: Decided I'm going back in May, just not sure what dates yet. Need to get there before it gets too hot though I think if I ever end up there in a heatwave I'd hide out in Nectar or Terps, they strike me as still being cool when it's sweltering outside.
Papi

Post by Papi »

DjShaggy wrote: Thu 15th Mar 2018 10:55 am mate i never even went to that side of town. hopefully someone will take me there during 4:20
Told you to tag along once or twice;p Would be easier for me to sort out the membership for ya on the spot:)
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Papi wrote: Fri 16th Mar 2018 12:29 pm [quote=DjShaggy post_id=412377 time=<a href="tel:1521111348">1521111348</a> user_id=70072]
mate i never even went to that side of town. hopefully someone will take me there during 4:20
Told you to tag along once or twice;p Would be easier for me to sort out the membership for ya on the spot:)
[/quote]

I know bro but it’s so far, jakrevi (sorry for the spelling) said to come by in a IG message which I made sure not to delete. I didn’t get down that way at all during spannabis 😂

Yeah summer when it’s hot terpz and nectar will be ideal as they don’t have windows haha, I can imagine backyard becomes very warm. I think Hq will be good in summer as it’s so huge and airy, I wish I could convince you to give that place another chance!

Hope your well bro, let me know when your next out I’ll try to join you 💯
Papi

Post by Papi »

)
DjShaggy wrote: Sat 17th Mar 2018 08:55 am have windows haha, I can imagine backyard becomes very warm. I think Hq will be good in summer as it’s so huge and airy, I wish I could convince you to give

Backyard is cool as fuck in the summer, their A/C system works really well, same at La Kalada, not only good smoke extraction but also good cooling:D Tested it last year in July, can vouch for both. Although nectar was cool as cucumber too:)
We'll be in touch bro, i'm planning to skip summer madness in bcn, but maybe sth around september/october