Abramovich Influence

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

How Much Was In Martin Atkinson's Brown Envelope This Morning?

No votes
60%
None Of The Above, Like Andy Gray He's A Secret Chelsea Fan
40%

Total votes: 5

Justboy

Post by Justboy »

a man utd fan complaining about refereeing decisions....that ironic.

guess some of those decisions yesterday make up for the ones that every other fan in the country has had to put with ever time they play at old trafford. the boot's on the other foot now and you don't like it so much.

...and it was a foul on ashley cole for the freekick, although the goal should not have stood to be fair.

"Its all in the game...." (The Wire)
Justboy

Post by Justboy »

...and also forgot to say, can't believe you think andy gray is anything other that a closet utd fan, his commentary is always so biased in favour of utd!
"Its all in the game...." (The Wire)
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Justboy wrote:guess some of those decisions yesterday make up for the ones that every other fan in the country has had to put with ever time they play at old trafford.
like when fletcher got sent off @ emirates in last seasons CL semi final,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Twichaldinho wrote:My faither is a Man U fan ( hes from N.I, Georgy Best and all that :lol: ) so I spent yesterday taking the piss out of him. Made even more fun by the fact Manure played the better football, and were somewhat mugged in the end.
Chelsea are a pretty boring team to watch dont you think? For all the talent they have, they are just not exciting.
alot of 1-0 wins for chelsea. they seem to go back on defense or not try as hard when they score the first goal..kinda italian style. this was esp evident in the mourinho era.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Valo

Post by Valo »

Valo wrote:but i do think it was simply a case of a home team ref (which every team in the premiership benefits from at some point).
My point yet again proved at Liverpool last night. But of course it is only Man Utd who who home team decisions :roll:

I do have to laugh at the scousers current run of form....especially as most of my friends are Pool fans and all thought it was 'their' year again haha.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Chelsea are second highest scorers in prem - so really there have not been many 1-0 wins :lol:
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
Twichaldinho wrote:My faither is a Man U fan ( hes from N.I, Georgy Best and all that :lol: ) so I spent yesterday taking the piss out of him. Made even more fun by the fact Manure played the better football, and were somewhat mugged in the end.
Chelsea are a pretty boring team to watch dont you think? For all the talent they have, they are just not exciting.
yea not the most exciting team to watch, but i do respect their mentality & teamwork, + honestly m8 im not taking the piss or anything, but when was the last time hearts scored?
:lol: Check out Pauli, pretending like he follows Scottish Fitbaw :lol:

Nah, in all seriousness, Hearts are very poor this season.
And to answer your question, it was 2-3 weeks ago, against the Glasgow Sellick at Parkhead to knock them out the League Cup.
Semi Final is in February.
Endure
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Twichaldinho wrote::lol: Check out Pauli, pretending like he follows Scottish Fitbaw :lol:
m8 i follow all football, i love it, i bought myself a 1m motorised dish a few years back, mainly so i could watch 3pm games, but i get MUCH more from all over the world (remember that vid i posted a while back of the fight in the instanbul derby), including games from scotland not shown in the uk, im a massive fan of argentinian football, velez sarsfield are my faves, imagine 22tevez's or heinze's running round kicking lumps out of each other & thats exactly what its like, its a big shame they dont show any games in the uk, i dont really follow any scottish team, not a big fan of rangers & celtic, i dont go for all that bringing religion into football, i dont mind the edinburgh teams, also ive read the stories of the battles off the pitch between aberdeen & hibs, petrol bombs :shock: , thats real passion for your team, nutters :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;