3%
Chile
No votes
Switzerland
No votes

Total votes: 35

Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

some good teams in there so hard 2pick 1, but what is a cast iron guarantee is that when england get knocked out the sun, mirror & daily mail will make a man utd player the scapegoat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:some good teams in there so hard 2pick 1, but what is a cast iron guarantee is that when england get knocked out the sun, mirror & daily mail will make a man utd player the scapegoat

England look a solid bet to get the knockout stages thats for sure,So to italy.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Twichaldinho wrote:Its a shame the Ivory Coast got put in such a hard group, they are a bloody good side, but I don't see them getting out the group stage now.

I voted Honduras just for a giggle, but my money would go on the Germans or the Italians.
If I was a gambling man I'd drop some cash on Ivory Coast to win.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:some good teams in there so hard 2pick 1, but what is a cast iron guarantee is that when england get knocked out the sun, mirror & daily mail will make a man utd player the scapegoat
Yep but Rio is pretty shit :wink: :lol:
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Kermit wrote:
Yep but Rio is pretty shit :wink: :lol:
judging his last few performances for utd & england, i couldn't agree with you more, he's been more interested in writing magazines & financing movies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dimon

Post by Dimon »

usa and england at the same group!!! oh my.. Well,Russia did not quallified in dramaticall maner ,as usuall, :evil: so i dont care about that cup,but i am an old Netherland fan (i ever have an orange T -shirt in my closet) ever thou i stillremember that shock when they beat soviet union in uefa euro cup finals(believe1988) Gullit, van Basten,and Belanov did not score a penalty kick.I really want to see Holland to win this World Cup.Spain is a young and Beautiful :wink: team.Japan has some crazy kamikadzes of a players.Australia was pretty good at a last World Cup.Some groups are weaker than an other ,so its gonna be surprises.Spain & Italy has an easy groups,groupA kinda strange anybody could advance.Hope Netherlands gonna make it out the group
Last edited by Dimon on Mon 7th Dec 2009 10:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
H
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Oslodunc wrote:Messi? They've rlied on him before and he's a no show.
Argentina won't do it. Italy, Germany, Brasil, are always dangerous. But i'm not convinced by any of them right now.
I truly think England have the capacity to win with Capello in charge.

LiquidSwords:
East London, Liverpool supporter, Supporting Spain???
You sound a bit mixed up mate! :wink:
:-).... we only have 1 team in East London (Leyton Orient), and i follow them, but when i was an innocent, and didnt know the world (around 5 or 6 years of age), my brother was a massive Liverpool fan, so i choose them :-).... im as mixed up as Rafa's team sheet from one game to the next :-)

Im patriotic, so i will defo be supporting The 3 Lions, but with our Spanish contingent, i will be keeping an eye on Spain, who play so great football at times.

You are right tho, Brazil, Italy and Germany really dont look in good shape, dont rule out Holland who always eem to faulter in the World Cup, and my outside bet is Ivory Coast, even Qatar could look half decent with Drogba upfront :-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

liquidSwords wrote:
:-).... we only have 1 team in East London (Leyton Orient),
:roll:

what about the won that won our last World Cup?
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Nice Dreams

Post by Nice Dreams »

A difficult choice, England have a very good chance as long as most of their players are fit, at least the semis I think. Germany and France aren’t force they used to be and haven’t been for a while now but still always dangerous in the finals. But my money will be on Spain, if they perform like they did in the Euros they’ll be a very difficult team to beat.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

England to win :D
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

As a bitter Jock, I reserve the right to avoid this thread for ever more.........7 votes for Ingerland!!.....None for Brazil!!!! :lol:
Endure
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

What ?? No Turks ...No Chechies, No Swedes ? ...Those Turks go nuitz when they win a game . Horns honking for Hours ...was almost deafened in 08 during EK by firecracker throwing Turks in Deventer ...Glad to see no Chechies ...Remember them downing Oranje one year, and handing USA their asses in 06 ...Hope to be in NL for the June fun ...checking match schedule
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
liquidSwords wrote:
:-).... we only have 1 team in East London (Leyton Orient),
:roll:

what about the won that won our last World Cup?
lol.... they should be based in Dagenham or Romford with the rest of the chavs!!!
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Valo

Post by Valo »

As an England fan i am most worried about Spain. As i think we can beat Brazil on our day but i'm not so sure about the Spanish if they continue their Euro 08 form in another competition. But i think it will be down to those 3 teams to win, unless England are forced to penalties before then :roll:

Although having a lot of German relatives and being proud of my roots, i am probably the only Englishman who wouldn't mind seeing the Germans win if John Terry isn't holding the trophy at the end.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Ah ive voted for brazil,They are always there abouts when it comes to the big stage.