At the request of AngryPirate

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

iv got rugby on tv here at times. im trying to understand the game. what are the good guiness premiership teams?

im actually trying to understand cricket. i even downloaded a cricket game on xbox live. im REALLY bad at it. iv made contact with the ball...like twice. reminds me alot of baseball. good game to watch on a lazy summer day.

educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:No worries man, it's just the comment of wanting to see me get my head taken off by an NFL dude made me think it was personal.

Consider it dropped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmzivRetelE

The other Gaelic game i love, for those interested.
Way Hay now your talking sport Sir Niall
Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
Dobern

Post by Dobern »

cantona7 wrote:im actually trying to understand cricket. i even downloaded a cricket game on xbox live. im REALLY bad at it. iv made contact with the ball...like twice. reminds me alot of baseball. good game to watch on a lazy summer day.
Cricket is an awesome sport to watch with a beer in the summer. Rivalled only by world cup football imo.

Went to see the test match with Australia at Lords this year, sat out in the sun with a beer all day watching the cricket, it was bliss!

Really looking forward to the world cup this year also. It's looking like I'll be in Ibiza for the kick off.

Back to the original subject, love rugby also. Six Nations has been brilliant this year. That French player Bastareaud is a beast! He runs through all the big forwards from the rest of the teams.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

IMO the best teams in the Guiness prem are London Irish, Wasps, Glouster and Leicester man. But then theres the Magners Cetlic league, which is the Scottish, Welsh and Irish teams.

Crickets a good game man, if theres a Indian community or Pakistani community near you i'd go talk to them, they'll help you out with Cricket man.
Defeating evil with a thing called love