Friendly trash talking: US vs. England

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Adamster

Post by Adamster »

USBONGLORD wrote:Image
your famely? :)

USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

your dictionarey?...and i wish that was my family :D ..in the mean time i thought id post yours
rockin into the night
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

man..im torn,,,japan v holland........but in the mean time...lets watch the last time youlll see the n korean team unless they win
rockin into the night
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

USBONGLORD wrote:man..im torn,,,japan v holland........but in the mean time...lets watch the last time youlll see the n korean team unless they win
i fucking love japan as a country. one of my fave places to visit and the people are nice/ very helpful. but im going to have to root for holland. i always root for japan when they play south korea though. or any other team in asia.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

USBONGLORD wrote:man..im torn,,,japan v holland........but in the mean time...lets watch the last time youlll see the n korean team unless they win
:lol:

I wonder also if it's a win or die policy?
Defeating evil with a thing called love
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
:lol:

I wonder also if it's a win or die policy?
yea if they lose yakuza meets them cuts off their thumbs and they all do seppuku in the locker room. :wink:

my old pot dealer was japanese..well half. anyway his cousin in hiroshima apparently was yakuza and was missing a thumb. always thought he was full of shit but when i knew dude i never knew him to tell alot of fibs.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

two of my best friends in the world shin and hide..pronounced,,hee-day....met them at basjoe 5 years ago...they came to live with me here for 6 months to become ninja hortocultrilists....now japan benifits the knowlege...paulverizer is in yokohama :D :D :D ...well the north korean team is gonna be shot now...2 nil...lol..i said nil :D
rockin into the night
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

USBONGLORD wrote:two of my best friends in the world shin and hide..pronounced,,hee-day....met them at basjoe 5 years ago...they came to live with me here for 6 months to become ninja hortocultrilists....now japan benifits the knowlege...paulverizer is in yokohama :D :D :D ...well the north korean team is gonna be shot now...2 nil...lol..i said nil :D
my japanese friend said if your caught with weed in japan its an automatic 7 years? is this true bong? i only ask because iv thought about smoking there but i havent tried because i wans't sure about the laws. do you ever get a chance to visit your friends in japan? if so what did you think? japan imo is best desribed as the dark side of the moon , but in a really good/cool way.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

1 year....and theres some very good white widow in japan,,,price...60 to 100 dollars a gram...its so underground,that undergrounds not sure where it is
rockin into the night
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Marco wrote:Image

Lol useless c**t :lol:.
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

USBONGLORD wrote:1 year....and theres some very good white widow in japan,,,price...60 to 100 dollars a gram...its so underground,that undergrounds not sure where it is

yea not suprised at all about the prices. everything in japan is expensive so no suprise at all weed is. like i said though love japan. been to the northern tip near sapporo all the way to naha(okinawa) and pretty much every major city in between. wandered through alot of asia in general but asumed most countries on the continent had strict rules about smoking so even in places like Thailand i didn't bother looking . :( :roll: maybe next time i'll try and get adventurous and get some weed.
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

Kingdoc wrote:
Marco wrote:Image

Lol useless c**t :lol:.
did you see the reenactment they did of the goal using legos? :lol: :lol:

edit: for anyone who didn't here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXo2nm2ODF0
Panog

Post by Panog »

A comic from a french forum, so there can be mistakes in the translation

Dimon

Post by Dimon »

That,s nasty
H