Any other F1 fans out there?

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Bifton

Re: Any other F1 fans out there?

Post by Bifton »

Kermit wrote:Old thread ast still destroying F1, Equaled Schumachers record and 9 wins in a row, easily the best driver ever in F1, also end of the V8 era as we move onto V6 next year, but I doubt it will make any difference to Vettel :lol:

Goodbye to Webber as he slips into F1 retirement, 8)

GOOD F1 SEASON! 8)
Yip but would he have been as successful without Adrian Newey. Without doubt the best in his field and losing him to red bull was the worst mistake ron dennis made.
Last edited by Bifton on Sun 24th Nov 2013 06:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Oh yes, its him behind the wheel, put him in a lada he would win :lol:
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Kermit wrote:Oh yes, its him behind the wheel, put him in a lada he would win :lol:
Yeah ok not knocking Vettle he still has to keep it on the track. Just saying that if Adrian Newey had been at another team Vettle wouldn't have been so dominant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Bifton wrote:
Kermit wrote:Oh yes, its him behind the wheel, put him in a lada he would win :lol:
Yeah ok not knocking Vettle he still has to keep it on the track. Just saying that if Adrian Newey had been at another team Vettle wouldn't have been so dominant.
Na m8, but I suppose unless he moves to another team we will never know, and let's not forget there are two drivers and although webber had a good season you could say he failed there. Not putting him down or anything but its the driver for me. 8)
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Kermit wrote:
Bifton wrote:
Na m8, but I suppose unless he moves to another team we will never know, and let's not forget there are two drivers and although webber had a good season you could say he failed there. Not putting him down or anything but its the driver for me. 8)
Webber was well past his time. Alonso or Hamilton would give him a run for his money, but you are right; I can't be sure that they would have beaten him. It is the way AN understands how Vettel drives and tailoring the car to him. As an example the way the way front end of the chassis would drop lower than the rear creating greater ground effect allowing vettle to power out of the corners earlier than the others.