Canadian Cricket Team.

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Adamster

Re: Canadian Cricket Team.

Post by Adamster »

Ether! NO youll need a Gaz Mask to survive!
just to show how Cricket is a Gay game for Ferries Fudge packer .... they talking about painting the ball PINK! :roll: Gonna tell me that aint gay? and only gay nations play it! Tru Ball game is called BASEBALL < witch you GAY ppl of England BAND from next olypics! Just for that they should Band England of everyting and ppl out side the UK Shouldnt go to these stupid runned olympic 1- cause the brits are goin to find a way to band other sport they aint good at! 2-The nation gonna cheat at Medal counts and give themsellf at the gold
3-Uk is a 4th world country meaning they been opreessing other nation and my ppl for way too long just like the americant!!

why the hate? simple! they opress my famely tree for generations after ...and in 1845 (around that time) they tried to put an end to my famely tree alone wit American diseases!
and also think that all french and spanish should think the same idiology :evil: < but that an other thing for the Other 1/2 of my tree and then what they did the native of the AMERICAS!! and... and... see some ppl never forgave Hitler or some christain did forgive the jew for killing Jesus! why should we forget? SO :P

this an effect of some good Killer field Purple i smoked just b4 RANTING OUT :twisted:
i guess just like the FX of alchool the truth comes out :P

Rant over !!

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

cricket and baseball are much diff games. i dont watch cricket much but iv watched enough to come to that conclusion. the pink is prpb so they can see the ball better i dunno. if they painted all hockey pucks lavender/purple would you stop watching? just curious.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
artymac

Post by artymac »

.....Oh, ...and the umpire's given him out :? :D ......"Adamster", goin' for the big '6', inspired by the "killer field Purple",....it's LBW (Looney Bin Waitin' :shock: :lol: :lol: ) "Adamster" will have to settle for several more 'hits' and i'm sure will be back facin' down a bowl(er) in the near future.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Adamster", that "Killer field Purple", sounds like a real mean ride!!! :lol: 8) 8) (Sounds like two films rolled into one!!)
Keep on smokin' it.....!! :wink: 8) 8)
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

i just smoked some fucking shrom, catpiss, ssh and sour d ...and i dont think i could come up with something like that. lemme try some of that killer purp adamster.
artymac

Post by artymac »

cantona7 wrote:i just smoked some fucking shrom, catpiss, ssh and sour d ...and i dont think i could come up with something like that. lemme try some of that killer purp adamster.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8)
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

cantona7 wrote:i just smoked some fucking shrom, catpiss, ssh and sour d ...and i dont think i could come up with something like that. lemme try some of that killer purp adamster.
:x i once tried to smoke shroms (ark) was sick like a dog! but never smoked catpiss (ARK) from your own cat i hope ;) You get high off Sour D :x tried many time and i find it Fuzzy buzzy (its all in your head type of buzz)

Killer field is Sannie's The One x Sannie's Jack x photo purple ;)

it a one toke wonder and goes right up to your brain puts everything in nutral!! ;)

got pic on ipod but the FX also make you lazy so later i may put them up :D
cantona7

Post by cantona7 »

all mj strains my friend. didn't smoke shrooms or real catpiss haha.
artymac

Post by artymac »

Adamster wrote::lol: NICE TRY!
But... WE won GOLD in MENS and SILVER for WOMAN <<<SWEDS WON GOLD!
if your talking about WOLD CHAMPIONSHIP....Yeah Yeah last year scoots beat canada BOO WHO WHO!! but...again CANADA still BEST ;) and beat scottland at their game many times ;) and NO country will ever come close to the 32 GOLDS we have :D in WCC !!

Well "Adamster" ( and all other "Canadians" on the forum......not too sure if you are "Canadian" "Adamster" from readin' various threads!!!!), chalk up another win for the "Canadian" curlin' team.......beat us "Scottish" again in the final, :cry: :cry: :cry: to win the World mens title and of course the cup!! So very well done. :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8)

It's as i predicted......the sun came out and melted our playin' fields into puddles.....bloody global warmin' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll bet there's still loads of puddles still frozen solid in "Canada"!!

Any "Canadian's" willin' to come forward to take up the "Buckfast" challenge??
I'm sure we could still win that title in both the mens and the womens!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

artymac wrote:
Adamster wrote::lol: NICE TRY!
But... WE won GOLD in MENS and SILVER for WOMAN <<<SWEDS WON GOLD!
if your talking about WOLD CHAMPIONSHIP....Yeah Yeah last year scoots beat canada BOO WHO WHO!! but...again CANADA still BEST ;) and beat scottland at their game many times ;) and NO country will ever come close to the 32 GOLDS we have :D in WCC !!

Well "Adamster" ( and all other "Canadians" on the forum......not too sure if you are "Canadian" "Adamster" from readin' various threads!!!!), chalk up another win for the "Canadian" curlin' team.......beat us "Scottish" again in the final, :cry: :cry: :cry: to win the World mens title and of course the cup!! So very well done. :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8)

It's as i predicted......the sun came out and melted our playin' fields into puddles.....bloody global warmin' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll bet there's still loads of puddles still frozen solid in "Canada"!!

Any "Canadian's" willin' to come forward to take up the "Buckfast" challenge??
I'm sure we could still win that title in both the mens and the womens!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
NO ! im North american ;) GO CANADA GO!!