Olympics2012

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

spidergawd

Olympics2012

Post by spidergawd »

We have tickets :D :D :D. Although such is the arcane nature of the ticketing process we dont yet know what we've got, and such is the cannabis induced deterioration of me and her we cant remember what we applied for. :oops: :oops: Apart from some gymnastics.

What a long strange trip it is.
Balou

Re: Olympics2012

Post by Balou »

I should have tickets as well, a 1,000 quid worth. Planning to spend a couple of weeks in London. Now to find a flat to rent, that is going to be hard and expensive. Unless someone knows someone who might want to make some money and escape the crowds, anyone?

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Someone applied for 20 grands worth of tickets & only got 1 :lol:,Worse still they dont even know what its for :lol:.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Balou wrote:I should have tickets as well, a 1,000 quid worth. Planning to spend a couple of weeks in London. Now to find a flat to rent, that is going to be hard and expensive. Unless someone knows someone who might want to make some money and escape the crowds, anyone?

Peace,
Balou
Hey Balou, i want to do the same spend a week or so then off to Amsterdam for a week or so,
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Balou wrote
Now to find a flat to rent,
Maybe look out of London. Oxford, Winchester or Cambridge are only an hour away from town and plenty of trains. Nice places too.

We got tickets for an early/preliminary football match at Wembley and also some early tennis rounds at Wimbledon (Centre Court) whoopy!!! bring it on :D
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

I have two friends that used the Vancouver Olympic ticket lottery to buy houses.

They both won the draw to purchase gold medal hockey tickets. They each had 4 tickets that cost $1,000 total, and sold them for $5,000 each for a return of $20,000! unreal.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Hockey = Canada. Yep smart cookies. :D . Well done them.

I've got a couple of Mens Soccer semi finals at Old Trafford.....anybody??
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

They shouldnt be olympic in the UK! if you cant SUPPORT ALL SPORT Them the COUNTRY Shouldnt have them!! I WANNA MY SOFT BALL AT 012!
BOYCOTTING THIS BULL SHIT!!