Game On! Hockey is baaaaaaaack!

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

TwoCanucks

Game On! Hockey is baaaaaaaack!

Post by TwoCanucks »

Fuck yeah... And on day 113 of the lockout a deal is made!

Amsterdam dreaming.............
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Re: Game On! Hockey is baaaaaaaack!

Post by cantona7 »

i love hockey. maybe not as much as canadians but i grew up on it. that said though 2 lockouts in like 8 seasons has really kinda put me off. i will watch it. will be interesting to see how this effects the fan base. i mean the fans will always be there in canada and in the original 6 cities. but we shall see how they fare in other cities. i know mls has over taken nhl in america.

once again not bashing nhl..i would still welcome an nhl team here in seattle if we can swing it! just kinda pissed off. and to be fair the nba's lockouts (as well as the sonics to okc) put me off the nba too.

GO CANUCKS!!
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

I cannot Believe My HABS lost to Toronto on the first game back in action :roll:
felling going to be hell of a 1/2 season ... 8)
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Four reasons why I stopped following hockey, same applies to basketball as well... :(
The 1992 NHL strike, which postponed 30 games of the 1991–92 season
The 1994–95 NHL lockout, which cancelled many of the games of the 1994–95 season and shortened the regular season to 48 games per team with no inter-conference games
The 2004–05 NHL lockout, which cancelled all of the games of the 2004–05 season
The 2012–13 NHL lockout, which cancelled many of the games of the 2012–13 season and shortened the regular season to 48 games per team with no inter-conference games

No more fun when a game is all about $$$...
... :mrgreen:
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

What an Amazing Start for my Habs and the 2 young players we added :shock: even the most hated player in NHL is fucking playing good..know why P>K is hated? (cuz he's black) :roll:
lucky this aint the 50's anymore!! GO BOSTON GO!! :| Opss Habs GO GO!! :mrgreen:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

gonna punch the first hockey palyer i see in the head for ruining the season :mrgreen:
rockin into the night