Saturday night is made for fighting...

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

TwoCanucks

Saturday night is made for fighting...

Post by TwoCanucks »

Bong is cleaned and fired up, fights are on.... Cant wait for JDS-Cain 3, gonna be a war

Amsterdam dreaming.............
Adamster

Re: Saturday night is made for fighting...

Post by Adamster »

Nah! JSD got no chance cain to strong since he lost to Junior he dominated him last fight and probably will again ...i cant wait to see Roy nelson vs Daniel Cormier !!prelim r on TV Snet360 on bell!! ;) Cl Sarah Kaufman fighting right now ....
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Yes I am,what?
rockin into the night
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Hope you!! aint giving 60$ to UFC ;)
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

USBONGLORD wrote:Yes I am,what?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

two fights booth ended early ...this maybe an early end...Gabriel Gonzaga is a monster ... :twisted:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Melendez-Sanchez was unreal!
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

TwoCanucks wrote:Melendez-Sanchez was unreal!

A war fought by two warriors---part of UFC history books beeing one of best fights EVER!
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

I watched quite a few of the prelims, but fell asleep not long after it went PPV (think I gave up at 3am Dutch time).

The first MMA fight I watched live (not in person, just on the TV) was Gonzaga vs Cro Cop, Gonzaga knocking Cro Cop (champion kickboxer) out with a kick to the head, sent chills down the spine.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Padge247 wrote:I watched quite a few of the prelims, but fell asleep not long after it went PPV (think I gave up at 3am Dutch time).

The first MMA fight I watched live (not in person, just on the TV) was Gonzaga vs Cro Cop, Gonzaga knocking Cro Cop (champion kickboxer) out with a kick to the head, sent chills down the spine.
That was a crazy kick to the head..once of the worst ever..imagine getting kicked in the head by someone who is almost 250 and hes leg drags you down :shock: lucky cro cop !! He fighting Alexander next month Fedors little brother!! should be good match just like first one ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Last nights main even was good JDS came close in first minute ...then was over for him the rest of the 5 rounds ...too bad he couldnt fight the rest of the 91 second left on the clock ... Cormier is going to kill Jon bones at 205!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

I haven't really watched much MMA, but I used to follow Fedor, wasn't Alexander banned for drugs at one point ?
markymark

Post by markymark »

Adamster wrote:Last nights main even was good JDS came close in first minute ...then was over for him the rest of the 5 rounds ...too bad he couldnt fight the rest of the 91 second left on the clock ... Cormier is going to kill Jon bones at 205!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I have to disagree with you on that I'm afraid. Can't see how Cormier gets past the reach advantage. Jones won't let Cormier close enough to him to use his wrestling.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

If they stay standing, the reach will be a huge advantage....howewver, Cormier will take down Jones and pound the fuck out of him

Nothing those gangly arms can do when you are on your back
markymark

Post by markymark »

TwoCanucks wrote:If they stay standing, the reach will be a huge advantage....howewver, Cormier will take down Jones and pound the fuck out of him

Nothing those gangly arms can do when you are on your back

I hear what you're saying but I don't see him controlling Jones like he did Roy. Also bear in mind DC almost killed himself with kidney failure last time he cut weight. He could well be a different fighter at 205, and not in a good way. Of course Jones needs to get past Glover first, although I don't see that being too much of a problem.