F1 2014

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

KeyMonCha

Re: F1 2014

Post by KeyMonCha »

Bifton wrote:
Stefano Domenicali has resigned as the team principal of Ferrari with immediate effect.
Thanks for that... Not checked the news today.

Shame really as i always liked Stefano... I'm not exactly certain if this move is one of necessity, or, more than likely, just a way to placate the the Tiffosi... Let's hope it has the required effect and we see Ferrari back where they belong.

Bifton

Post by Bifton »

KeyMonCha wrote:
Bifton wrote:
Stefano Domenicali has resigned as the team principal of Ferrari with immediate effect.
Let's hope it has the required effect and we see Ferrari back where they belong.
Yeah making tractors lol :mrgreen:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Bifton wrote:
KeyMonCha wrote:
Bifton wrote:
Let's hope it has the required effect and we see Ferrari back where they belong.
Yeah making tractors lol :mrgreen:
You're thinking of Lambo.... Ferrari make those Highway Bar-b-que's. :wink:
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

KeyMonCha wrote: You're thinking of Lambo.... Ferrari make those Highway Bar-b-que's. :wink:
lol sorry kmc couldn't help myself. The missus is a Ferrari fan.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Bifton wrote:
KeyMonCha wrote: You're thinking of Lambo.... Ferrari make those Highway Bar-b-que's. :wink:

Lucky you... My GF only likes Moto GP! :shock:

...She thinks F1 drivers are pussies.

...Hate to think she might be right. :oops:
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

KeyMonCha wrote:
Bifton wrote:

Lucky you... My GF only likes Moto GP! :shock:

...She thinks F1 drivers are pussies.

...Hate to think she might be right. :oops:
She should watch the TT, then she will think Moto GP riders are pussies ! Also try watching sidecar racing, that shit is crazy !
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Padge247 wrote: She should watch the TT, then she will think Moto GP riders are pussies ! Also try watching sidecar racing, that shit is crazy !
Who doesn't like the TT?

...I must have spent ages on youtube watching the on-boards from the last couple of years... The newer HD Cams are amazing.

Not sure about the Sidecar Racing though... Not that i don't appreciate the skill; it's just, well.... It looks a bit silly doesn't it? :lol: ...Did enjoy seeing them pop up on those Best Crashes of the Year videos that used to be really popular... Can't beat a SideCar guy getting catapulted out over some random dry stone wall...

...Always the same wall!? :D
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

...Oh yeah....

Red Bull Appeal Rejected!!!

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/report/120 ... ull-appeal
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

KeyMonCha wrote:...Oh yeah....

Yeah but you have to feel for Ricciardo, bad luck doesn't really cover it. With China being a low downforce track and never finishing at monaco he may of had his chance to outshine Vettel.
I just wonder how many cars the mercs will lap by the end of the race.
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Padge247 wrote:She should watch the TT, then she will think Moto GP riders are pussies ! Also try watching sidecar racing, that shit is crazy !
Dude, tt riders are mental pure and simple. I have a pal who lives on the island, he says that they get that close to the walls they scrape the tops of their helmets.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Bifton wrote:

Yeah but you have to feel for Ricciardo, bad luck doesn't really cover it. With China being a low downforce track and never finishing at monaco he may of had his chance to outshine Vettel.
Wouldn't say his chance has gone... He's certainly put himself on the map in the first few races, and i'm assuming he did all that whilst still getting used to the team and having the pressure that is Vettel as his team-mate...

...He could, reasonably, maybe, get better!

...It's Webber i feel sorry for... Guess his Qantas sponsorship is on pretty thin ice right about now. :lol:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Yeah, it doesn't reflect well on Webber if Ricciardo comes in and shows Vettel to be ordinary.

Probably won't catch the China GP as we'll be busy doing 4-20 things. Hope it's another good one though.
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

KeyMonCha wrote:
Bifton wrote:

Wouldn't say his chance has gone... He's certainly put himself on the map in the first few races, and i'm assuming he did all that whilst still getting used to the team and having the pressure that is Vettel as his team-mate...

...It's Webber i feel sorry for... Guess his Qantas sponsorship is on pretty thin ice right about now. :lol:
Ok. Its not that I don't think Ricciardo hasn't got talent; I just don't think he is as good as say Alonso and apart from Bahrain he hasn't really outperformed Vettel.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Bifton wrote:
KeyMonCha wrote:
Bifton wrote: Yeah but you have to feel for Ricciardo, bad luck doesn't really cover it. With China being a low downforce track and never finishing at monaco he may of had his chance to outshine Vettel.

Ok. Its not that I don't think Ricciardo hasn't got talent; I just don't think he is as good as say Alonso and apart from Bahrain he hasn't really outperformed Vettel.
Totally agree... The thing is, Ricciardo doesn't have to outperform Vettel; Vettel needs to outperform Ricciardo... It's really quite exiting... I could probably watch this season even if the Red Bulls were the only team.... Roll on China! :D