Football fans ?

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Steverfc1872

Re: Football fans ?

Post by Steverfc1872 »

cocobrova wrote:Not one mention of the World Cup among our footy fans here, What's going on? Great game tonight between the US and Portugal. 20 seconds from qualifying to the knockout stage, all they have to do is draw against the Germans.
World Cup has been great so far a lot of the football has been top class esp the Dutch against a very piss poor Spain team. Goal of the tournament so far I think tim cahills against the Dutch is just a bit better than van Percy's against the Spanish, May the good football continue :mrgreen:

Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

I'm heading to Amsterdam on World Cup final day in the hope the Dutch get to the final, Costa Rica shouldn't be a problem for them tho Costa Rica have very much been the surprise package of the tournament. The only stumbling block will be the semi finals where they will face either Argentina and mr messi or a very impressive Belgium team. Anyone think the Dutch will make it to the final.
naits

Post by naits »

Hoping for Netherland VS Belgium for the semi finals. What a match that could be.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Cameroonian striker Albert Ebosse has tragically died after being struck in the head by an object thrown from the stands during an Algerian league game.
:(
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/afr ... --sow.html
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Look at they expression of the guys face at the end :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I ain't a gambler but would like to have a bet on Brendan Rogers and Mad Mario having a punch up this side of Christmas :lol:

U thought I was gonna post about Man United didn't you :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Welbeck to Arsenal, well united did say they won't sell him to a rival :shock: :lol:

Falcao to united on loan on 350000 a week :shock: crazy money, good player but a lot of wages that!!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Anyone know the score last night for my great England team? Na me neither, was washing my hair. :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Interesting weekend of prem footie, my team continued its extra super shite start to the season and again show there fear for the colours of claret n blue :shock: :lol:

Arsenal looked good, wellbeck on form :lol: title contenders for cert this season

Man city are man city, its all about the money and who you can pay off, paid to be in the top 3 at least, should have been docked points for financial fair play, nope a fine a fuckin fine for one of the richest clubs on the planet :?

Chelsea, my choice for this seasons prem title, Jose has built another amazing team :shock:

Man united, well tbh if van gall don't get the sack soon I will be surprised, 160 million on purchases, 350000 pw to a loan player and still shit at the back :? Brings joy and a big smile especially losing 5-3 to Leicester :lol: maybe moyes should have kept his job as he did a lot better with less cash :shock: :lol:

The legendary Mr koeman is having a good season, doubt he will be at Southampton long though but yeah top job 8)

:lol:
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

Happy days the old firm returns to Scottish football after years of absence.... I've always hated rangers with a passion and I don't rate the shower of scum that follow them either, and knowing that a few blue nose bigots lurk the forum here on ACD I have expect abuse when it all kicks off..

Anyway your teams going to get slaughtered, and the old hampden in the sun, the Celtic 7 and the rangers 1 will be be no more because this time celtics gonna pump ya team into double figure...

Hahaha come back "Steven" all is forgiven lol
It WAS a birthday trip to remember.. 25/7-31/7
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

:oops: :oops: :lol:
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

What can one do apart from laugh at rangers :lol:
Not a single shot on goal in 93min and that was with the help from the ref... Absolute shocking decisions to save the bacon of a bunch of pigs.. Anyway one thing learnt yesterday was rangers are still shite, useless playing on a bigger pitch and Celtic will always be the superior team :wink:

GIRFUY!
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

Ganjaman70 wrote:What can one do apart from laugh at rangers :lol:
Not a single shot on goal in 93min and that was with the help from the ref... Absolute shocking decisions to save the bacon of a bunch of pigs.. Anyway one thing learnt yesterday was rangers are still shite, useless playing on a bigger pitch and Celtic will always be the superior team :wink:

GIRFUY!
Your team could only win 2-0 against a rangers team 13 leauge positions (and a division below your team ) very well done :oops: check the trophy count to see who has always been the superior team, your always playing catch up and always will WATP BJK :wink:
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

Typical scummy bluenose always bringing in nonsense about big jock knew, kiddie fiddling in the club, priests pumping bell bhoys.... Honestly who cares about that nonsense it's got fuck all to do with football in 2014... Your a typical baboon who thrives on your past successes and will try and over shadow your defeat with the bile you spew about BJK... Honestly move on and accept your teams complete and utter shite, 2-0 who cares your out the fucking cup so on that hunney GIRFUY!