Formula One

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Cheech & Chong

Formula One

Post by Cheech & Chong »

So next weekend sees the start of this years Formula One, and a race fan im hyped and glad that it'll be back on BBC 1 at last! Is anyone a race fan and if so what team/driver will you be rooting for? :D

"Spark this sucker up, we get chineese eyes!"
Boner

Post by Boner »

Yeah I'm so happy it's back on the BBC as well, I really like Lewis but testing seems to suggest he might struggle this year.
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Beats fucking NASCAR, family sedans in a perpetual left turn. Sorry NASCAR fans.
Cheech & Chong

Post by Cheech & Chong »

Boner wrote:Yeah I'm so happy it's back on the BBC as well, I really like Lewis but testing seems to suggest he might struggle this year.
Yeah i must admit im a Maclaren fan i hope lewis can pull off a back-to-back title win, would be great :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Back on BBC and Fleetwood Mac theme 8)

:idea: Chinese grand prix is 420 weekend. Wonder if Pink Floyd now Dampkring still shows races :?:
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

No more dodgy breaks in between.... Have you heard the rule change tho??? The driver with the most race wins will win the championship over the driver with the most points... i think that stupid really

I'll be rooting for Lewis again, and watching Jenson Button get slower and slower :lol:
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

^^They are trying to stop Lewis winning as always^^
Lets hope he stuffs it in there faces and wins em all. :D
Cheech & Chong

Post by Cheech & Chong »

I gotta agree Lewis is the freshest thing in F1 in ages, hope he kicks ass with his ninja like driving :lol: looking forward to watching it online next weekend

:)
Boner

Post by Boner »

I've always thought that the driver who wins the most races should be champion, it'll enchorage overtaking and will stop some of the team tactics that go on, I also like the idea of the teams having a strict budget that they all have to keep to but I dont think that kicks in until the 2010/2011 season.