If you had $100,000,00 what would you do with it?

Jokes, video clips, etc.

Moderator: Balou

luvtick

Re: If you had $100,000,00 what would you do with it?

Post by luvtick »

draught wrote:Hey Bonlord, I read in Basjoes toilet that your cock stinks, is it true? did luvtick right that? your the boxer with the one inch cock right? that stinks to high heaven?
???

first of all, i don't "right" in toilets...i'm not even sure what that means...

secondly, if you did read something, it wasn't about MY boxer...no "stink" ...and you're off by about 8 inches...on a bad day...

such a bizzare comment for this thread anyway...

is it supposed to be $100M or $100K...cuz it looks like either the last comma should be a decimal, or the last zero is missing...

either way....I'd try to save some...I'd try to invest some...I'd try to donate some...but I'd probably spend a whole lot of it...

Stoner chicks RULE
draught

Post by draught »

Stoner chicks seem to love one inch cocks, just sayin'
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

KeyMonCha wrote:
Rusty Shackleford wrote:
Hire a percussion band to walk behind me, playing out my moods using the medium of sound :)
:lol:

I wanted one since i was a kid!!!

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: 8)
KEEP ER LIT
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Bloody hell, I go away for the weekend come back and the trolls have crawled out :P

USBONGLORD wrote:Yawn,couldn't use the rest room at basjoe as your mother was in there pulling a train..nice to see you spend your time reading bathroom walls ...troll face ...have fun in obscurity..
:lol: :lol: Man you're priceless :lol: :lol:

Where did that Fkr come from?

Yes I wondered is it 100 mil? a 100 grand, you could just get a decent car for that round my way.

Come on OP if you're going to ask a question you have to get it right, I'm a stoner I confuse easy :? 8)
What a long strange trip it is.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

change it into bitcoin
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

On topic. Not a lot, have to assume it's 100 m, buy a new house near where I live, and let the Mrs retire, poor old thing, and go on lots of Green holidays together :D.

elasticband wrote:change it into bitcoin
Think about bitcoin, it's just virtual stuff, maybe safe enough with the internets ticking along nicely, but put the lights out and you're fkd. I bet the people selling bitcoins aren't investing in bitcoins, they're the smart people buying the £200 million + pads that are becoming fairly common in london, and around the world these days, and taking the art and gem markets to stratospheric levels.

I know nothing much about economics or IT but a friend who spent a long career developing internet stuff, and my own instinct tells me also that the internet is quite a risky place to entrust with too much of your wherewithal. It may come a time and money etc. will go the way of the bus ticket but not sure we quite there yet. When I looked into going the silkroad/online route I was put off by the whole hasstle of it all, but mostly by the online shop fronts of the bitcoin sellers/dealers/bankers which make it obvious thats its a commodity to be traded and in that it will make some people a lot of money as long as the small man keeps on buying it with cash and spends/exchanges/invests it in goods in a very limited market. Maybe you buy the coins you need and you spend them, safe; but I think a lot of folks will see the shiny bitcoins on the websites, (shiny bit coins? they dont exist madam they're vitual but virtual doesn't do good "buy-me" visual.) think its the future, "invest" in them and get burned.

Bitcoin is the transferable and storable currency outside of the banking system Maybe I'm suspicious but a possibly dodgy banker has to be slightly less of a risk than Mr Virtual man, or am I a luddite :?: :?
What a long strange trip it is.
Felty

Post by Felty »

I trust the bit coin more than I trust the banks.
Just before cyprus went bust, a lot of wealthy bankers changed their cash into bitcoin so that they wouldn't have 40% of their cash took of them via the government.

I am however very anti federal reserve
Stay High
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

bitcoin for the win!
Last edited by elasticband on Mon 16th Sep 2013 08:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

spidergawd wrote:On topic. Not a lot, have to assume it's 100 m, buy a new house near where I live, and let the Mrs retire, poor old thing, and go on lots of Green holidays together :D.

elasticband wrote:change it into bitcoin
Think about bitcoin, it's just virtual stuff, maybe safe enough with the internets ticking along nicely, but put the lights out and you're fkd. I bet the people selling bitcoins aren't investing in bitcoins, they're the smart people buying the £200 million + pads that are becoming fairly common in london, and around the world these days, and taking the art and gem markets to stratospheric levels.

I know nothing much about economics or IT but a friend who spent a long career developing internet stuff, and my own instinct tells me also that the internet is quite a risky place to entrust with too much of your wherewithal. It may come a time and money etc. will go the way of the bus ticket but not sure we quite there yet. When I looked into going the silkroad/online route I was put off by the whole hasstle of it all, but mostly by the online shop fronts of the bitcoin sellers/dealers/bankers which make it obvious thats its a commodity to be traded and in that it will make some people a lot of money as long as the small man keeps on buying it with cash and spends/exchanges/invests it in goods in a very limited market. Maybe you buy the coins you need and you spend them, safe; but I think a lot of folks will see the shiny bitcoins on the websites, (shiny bit coins? they dont exist madam they're vitual but virtual doesn't do good "buy-me" visual.) think its the future, "invest" in them and get burned.

Bitcoin is the transferable and storable currency outside of the banking system Maybe I'm suspicious but a possibly dodgy banker has to be slightly less of a risk than Mr Virtual man, or am I a luddite :?: :?

Bitcoin is as virtual as the 1's and 0's displayed as your bank balance, your paper money was backed by gold, not anymore! If everyone wanted the gold that their paper is meant to reprasejt then the global banking system would collapse. ....... you are right about one thing.... you know nothing of economics or how bitcoin works or what it represents.
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

I would spend all that money on lottery tickets,as I know my luck would bound to be in and I would be a big winner at last,just imagine what I could do with all those thousands of pounds,I might even be able to win at bingo as well. :D
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
Uncle Ron wrote:Buy my way off this fucking rock we call Earth.
... :mrgreen:
You do not need that much money to leave the earth. I can help you off
For half. : >

lol
Like dorthy, just click your heels three times and cock the trigger.
Off ya go.
Seen a lot of bullshit from various regulars... Threats, fight requests, petty BS, name calling, but youre the only one Ive noticed who suggested death. Congrats.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Spend it all on cocaine

nah jk i would buy a house in my city for my mom , and let her clean it up all day lol
i'll sleep on the roadl and travel the world looking for inner piece
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Jack Ganja

Post by Jack Ganja »

First purchase would be getting my ps3 and GTA V brought over, then 10 grams of haze and ten of kush, and a weekend in a fancy hotel with room service where I can bribe the staff to let me smoke in the room. then onto serious buisness

Open a chain of coffeeshops. well, buy the grasshopper and revamp the menu, polecies, prices etc. Open more coffeeshops, but in california. Garuntee my family and friends lifelong employment, and the opertunity to travel.
Buy 100 bikes and leave them chained up in convineant places around the city, and put a grand on my ovi kaart.
become part of the cannabis activism scene.

Start funding the research into time travel.
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Jack Ganja wrote:First purchase would be getting my ps3 and GTA V brought over, then 10 grams of haze and ten of kush, and a weekend in a fancy hotel with room service where I can bribe the staff to let me smoke in the room. then onto serious buisness

Open a chain of coffeeshops. well, buy the grasshopper and revamp the menu, polecies, prices etc. Open more coffeeshops, but in california. Garuntee my family and friends lifelong employment, and the opertunity to travel.
Buy 100 bikes and leave them chained up in convineant places around the city, and put a grand on my ovi kaart.
become part of the cannabis activism scene.

Start funding the research into time travel.

Looks like you got it all planned out dude!

I like the bike idea :D I'd do that with Golf Carts
dwain82

Post by dwain82 »

spidergawd wrote:Bloody hell, I go away for the weekend come back and the trolls have crawled out :P

USBONGLORD wrote:Yawn,couldn't use the rest room at basjoe as your mother was in there pulling a train..nice to see you spend your time reading bathroom walls ...troll face ...have fun in obscurity..
:lol: :lol: Man you're priceless :lol: :lol:

Where did that Fkr come from?

Yes I wondered is it 100 mil? a 100 grand, you could just get a decent car for that round my way.

Come on OP if you're going to ask a question you have to get it right, I'm a stoner I confuse easy :? 8)

just add the OP'S list up and you get.........100 mill lol
TRIPS TO THE DAM = 29
soon to be the magic 30 on 12th may 2015