Exciting Names for My Persian Dog?

Jokes, video clips, etc.

Moderator: Balou

AgripinaEmano

Exciting Names for My Persian Dog?

Post by AgripinaEmano »

Hello All!

This quarantine and lockdown are just making me crazy. I don't know when things will open and we will go outside. However, as a pet lover, I managed to buy a beautiful Persian dog. She is a fully trained dog that's why she was also a little expensive. Anyways, now, I am willing to give her a unique name. I don't want to go with English or American dog names for her. I found a folk name from here https://ourfitpets.com/care/50-persian- ... dog-names/ which is "Lelah". But, according to my husband, it is more suitable for cats not for dogs.

Then I also shortlisted these names:

Ana
Mia
Jazmin
Parisa
etc.

All of these sounds like the name of a Persian girl and I want something exciting. Can you guys come with an interesting idea? I am waiting for cool and unique names from your end.

DjShaggy

Re: Exciting Names for My Persian Dog?

Post by DjShaggy »

You can call it chem, then get another of the opposite sex and call that one tres. The puppy will be named star.

Dawg
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
AgripinaEmano

Post by AgripinaEmano »

Haha, its a unique one. But whats its relevancy with Persians? It will be great if any Persian relevancy or name etc.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

No but it has a relevancy to cannabis which is what this forum is about...
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
AgripinaEmano

Post by AgripinaEmano »

Then it could be a good idea. :D What Cannabis called in Persian? I think it will be a great name. :mrgreen: