FRANK radio advert!

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
seanlyall

FRANK radio advert!

Post by seanlyall »

Just listened to an advert by that "talk to FRANK" arse. Has anyone heard it yet? Its basicly like that TV one where the guy get all para and giggley after a toke then starts to go slowly crazy except the radio one is alot worse! Really pisses me off all this down trodden Cannabis and whats worse my Nana believes all this crud!

I hope the attitude doesnt catch on its bad enough as it is!

One convenient location... in Africa.
Gnarleydudeman

Post by Gnarleydudeman »

The worst part is when you think about how much money is being 'wasted' on these adverts.

I mean, it's fair enough if they want to go make some honest ads but not only do they make an effectively useless set of adverts, they also pay TV companies serious money to show them ALL the time.

I'm bored of seeing that ad and the one about the drug driving warning. The govenment are commercial TV companies biggest customers- FACT. And the funding for this properganda? Comes from us, the taxpayer.

GDM
Variety - the spice of life!
Jason09

Post by Jason09 »

Gnarleydudeman wrote:I'm bored of seeing that ad and the one about the drug driving warning.
That one makes me laugh every time I see it, they are basically trying to use fear on the, how to put this, easily influenced people to stop them experiencing the wonder of drugs because police can tell from 50ft away rofl. Besides, I drive more careful and pay more attention when I'm stoned, I drive more carelessly when not.

When is our government gonna wake up and admit defeat? The good news is America is on the road to decriminalization of weed at least and you know other major governments will follow like the sheep they are.
puffpuffgive

Post by puffpuffgive »

cannabis prohibition/demonisation in UK... i despair :( so fkn backwards

here's the offending tv ad
ik hou van amsterdam
photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/bananaface1000/
munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

Frank is legend! esp that drug driving one! (i want the pills they have :D )

anyone remember the national drugs helpline one?!