Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
SHIVA 11

Re: Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

Post by SHIVA 11 »

Sent two packages last month , but put to many stamps on otherwise all done by the book less than 10g etc smellproof bags. Both arrived after five days opened and with empty dvd cases.

next time i will try a new approach for me.my mate always buys a small cuddly toy puts the weed inside it bubble wraps it sticks a label on and sends never lost one yet,so i will give that a bash.

probably just unlucky this time

Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

I mailed a package (with tracking) from the post office on Singel. The large walk-up area of the building was closed, but the mailing area was in a smaller office space below the main building. This was last October.
Balou

Post by Balou »

The last post office owned by TNT closed in October '11. There are several post points established that offer all the services.

Peace
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

I used TNT in November , the one behind Dam Square :wink: they only weigh n sell you stamps , also jiffys etc
-
Cupcake Diva

Post by Cupcake Diva »

I have managed to bring back small amounts, usually on my person.

Last year i just filled my grinder, three tier one, and planned for the 'oops didnt realise that was in there' didnt need to as wasnt questioned however going back in 5 weeks and going to give this posting a try!

H x
Being high is simply grand
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

Weemanio wrote:can you still walk into the postoffice and send it from there?

the first time i used the postbox my letter never truned up so cant be arsed doing that again!!!
Just find a TNT counter, most of them are a concession within stationery stores, newsagents etc.

Have a search for TNT counters in Dam and you will find plenty of locations, all these places have scales, priority stamps etc, just pack it up first! :wink:
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
green8899

Post by green8899 »

Just received 15.6g of hash in the post (to London UK) in one package! :D

I disguised it in a bag of toffees. I unwrapped some, melted the toffee and molded it back with the hash inside.

Sent at the TNT counter on Singel, behind Dam Square, cost about 4e regular post.
TerriblePaulEC

Post by TerriblePaulEC »

Just to clarify, i'm taking a smelly proof baggy, dvd case, bubble envelope and pre-printed label. Is it just a case of:

- Putting my 'present' in a bag, then into the smelly proof bag
- Inside the dvd case (with or without the dvd? just wondering due to weight for postage etc.)
- No more than 10g (will probably only send about 5/6g due to it being my first time posting)
- I'll put a strip of sellotape over the opening of the dvd case
- Then into the bubble envelope with the pre-printed label, seal it up.

- Then take my package to a TNT counter, and from there, how does it go?

Do they just weigh the package, tell you how much it costs and then you pay, they send? And do I have to ask for Priorety shipping?

How long does it normally take to arrive?

If anyone could give me any info that would be sweeeeet. Posting to the UK so I dont have to smoke homegrown for a little while haha. Will be over there in two weeks so asap if possible please people!

Keep blazing.
green8899

Post by green8899 »

TerriblePaulEC wrote:Just to clarify, i'm taking a smelly proof baggy, dvd case, bubble envelope and pre-printed label. Is it just a case of:

- Putting my 'present' in a bag, then into the smelly proof bag
- Inside the dvd case (with or without the dvd? just wondering due to weight for postage etc.)
- No more than 10g (will probably only send about 5/6g due to it being my first time posting)
- I'll put a strip of sellotape over the opening of the dvd case
- Then into the bubble envelope with the pre-printed label, seal it up.

- Then take my package to a TNT counter, and from there, how does it go?

Do they just weigh the package, tell you how much it costs and then you pay, they send? And do I have to ask for Priorety shipping?

How long does it normally take to arrive?

If anyone could give me any info that would be sweeeeet. Posting to the UK so I dont have to smoke homegrown for a little while haha. Will be over there in two weeks so asap if possible please people!

Keep blazing.

Just give them the jiffy bag at the counter and say regular post to UK, they knew what I wanted before I even asked just by looking at the address. They put 4 green stamps on mine. No questions asked, nothing suspicious. Mine took 4 days to arrive.

Again this was 15.6g of hash! No dvd case just disguised in a bag of toffees so maybe send a couple of packages, Its highly unlikely it would get seized if you think about it.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Ask for Priority mail, a day or 2 quicker (mine take on average 3 days but have had 1 that took just 2).
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
TerriblePaulEC

Post by TerriblePaulEC »

Can anyone answer wether or not to take the dvd out of the case?
abc123

Post by abc123 »

TerriblePaulEC wrote:Can anyone answer wether or not to take the dvd out of the case?
Yes, I have never sent it with the DVD, primarily because it takes up the space to put the grade!
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

While you prob wouldn't want customs finding a copy of "Rover & the Nuns" Part II :wink: I really don't think it matters wether the dvd is in the case or not :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Boner

Post by Boner »

Take the dvd out the case, believe it not they weigh about 16 grams.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

green8899 wrote:Just received 15.6g of hash in the post (to London UK) in one package! :D

I disguised it in a bag of toffees. I unwrapped some, melted the toffee and molded it back with the hash inside.

Sent at the TNT counter on Singel, behind Dam Square, cost about 4e regular post.

I don't know why but I really liked this toffee idea... For me it's less suspicious then sending a Smell Proof Bag + DVD + Jiffy (which are used by almost 100% of people sending their stuff).

In fact I think we should mix both ways (from one TNT we send the Jiffy, from other TNT we send toffees ! hehe).

But 15 grams? Oh my.... You could loose a good gift over there! Lucky man. :)