Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
DeathRowRecords

Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

Post by DeathRowRecords »

Edited.
Last edited by DeathRowRecords on Sun 18th Apr 2010 05:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
puffpuffgive

Post by puffpuffgive »

take jiffy bags, empty dvd cases and printed address labels with you. I tend to spread it out over a couple of packages each under 10g I figure lighter packages =less suspicious. Also, I only send hash cos it doesn't stink as bad. Tho u could probably get away with skunk, pressed flat & wrapped up good. Once I sent back some melt hash and it stunk to high heaven before I even opened the jiffy...dunno how that got through :shock:
1. Ask at the post office/newsagent how much they think it'll cost to send, bung a stamp or two on it and pop it in a postbox. For some reason I've been using the one at Schipol airport near the Leonidas chocolate stand recently, just before i leave. 2/3 success NB: the post boxes have two slots. Use the one marked 'overige postcodes'
2. There's a big post office if you walk down from the Green Place to the bottom of Kloveniersburgwal and turn left and keep going a bit, you should see a big building with glass doors with 'xxx' on them. Find the TNT room inside, get a ticket from the little machine with a button on, wait your turn, then hand over the DVDs you're sending to your eBay customers like thousands of other people daily in the netherlands. 4/4 success with priority shipping.

I'll usually have a g or two of hash in my hand luggage somewhere that I 'forgot', and have never been caught.
ik hou van amsterdam
photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/bananaface1000/
themadhippy

Post by themadhippy »

Dont adrress it to yourself,use the name of a previous tenant,even better if you still get the occasional mail for them.Also a business return address on the back of the envelope makes things look a bit more legit
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Its all a lottery !!!!!!!!????
Last edited by Cisco on Mon 2nd May 2011 05:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Cleaned.
Last edited by Twichaldinho on Sat 30th Apr 2011 07:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endure
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

Can I say, where as I absolutely support chat like this, I personally feel it could better serve us as a community if it wasn't openly discussed. If we were to share information on successful methods of posting on a PUBLIC board such as this what is to stop an intelligence led operation using that information to target specific mail?

Just a thought... :?
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

happydaze777 wrote:Can I say, where as I absolutely support chat like this, I personally feel it could better serve us as a community if it wasn't openly discussed. If we were to share information on successful methods of posting on a PUBLIC board such as this what is to stop an intelligence led operation using that information to target specific mail?

To be honset mate it wouldnt make a difference, the shear amount of mail going means that theres no chance of them checking every piece of mail in a strange name etc.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
happydaze777 wrote:Can I say, where as I absolutely support chat like this, I personally feel it could better serve us as a community if it wasn't openly discussed. If we were to share information on successful methods of posting on a PUBLIC board such as this what is to stop an intelligence led operation using that information to target specific mail?

To be honset mate it wouldnt make a difference, the shear amount of mail going means that theres no chance of them checking every piece of mail in a strange name etc.
I don't mean the name (etc) bud, I mean the 'type' of post...

*context*
During the 2007 strikes a lot of mom (mail order marijuana) went missing in the post. Personally I am convinced this was because of open discussion of packing methods discussed on public forums. This could be utter paranoia, but if I put myself into a young customs officers shoes, this is exactly the kind of ‘chat' I would be interested in, to help me progress through the rank and file...
I personally feel like if this kind of thing is to be successful longer term, methods should be discussed via PM or on a private space...

Again, just a thought that struck me as I was reading the thread really...
django

dam weed in post

Post by django »

try squashing as much as poss into 2 kinder eggs,cling film,burn/seal an shove em up y'jacksie!!!jus a thought ...always works f'me:)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

happydaze777 wrote:

I don't mean the name (etc) bud, I mean the 'type' of post...

*context*
During the 2007 strikes a lot of mom (mail order marijuana) went missing in the post. Personally I am convinced this was because of open discussion of packing methods discussed on public forums. This could be utter paranoia, but if I put myself into a young customs officers shoes, this is exactly the kind of ‘chat' I would be interested in, to help me progress through the rank and file...
I personally feel like if this kind of thing is to be successful longer term, methods should be discussed via PM or on a private space...

I would have to agree with HappyDaze here, only my own oppinion
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

happydaze777 wrote:[

During the 2007 strikes alot of post went missing period. MOM was part of that which went missing.

Think about it man, theres heaps of hash crossing the boarders in large quanities, i think customs are more likely to concentrate on that than a few grams here or there. A certain amount of post gets checked, that which is unluckly enough to be dodegy looking and in the pile that gets checked. If you post it in a DVD, theres thousands of those crossing boarders from holland everyday, there is no way they check every DVD in the post, its not possible. You might be stolen off by a postal worker, its from amsterdam, they'll check it if there anit anything they'll simply label it as damaged.

Also your forgetting the other side, postmen in holland may also have a check. Theres loads of ways it could go missing, simply putting it down to customs is really limiting the possibilites and imo misintepreting the situation.

Also do you not think that the Customs would of sussed this before this site, hash was busted coming into this country long before the ACD forum. They anit stupid those boys, they know whats going on. A topic on a forum is not going to give them any more ideas than they already know about.
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

happydaze777 wrote:[

During the 2007 strikes alot of post went missing period. MOM was part of that which went missing.

Think about it man, theres heaps of hash crossing the boarders in large quanities, i think customs are more likely to concentrate on that than a few grams here or there. A certain amount of post gets checked, that which is unluckly enough to be dodegy looking and in the pile that gets checked. If you post it in a DVD, theres thousands of those crossing boarders from holland everyday, there is no way they check every DVD in the post, its not possible. You might be stolen off by a postal worker, its from amsterdam, they'll check it if there anit anything they'll simply label it as damaged.

Also your forgetting the other side, postmen in holland may also have a check. Theres loads of ways it could go missing, simply putting it down to customs is really limiting the possibilites and imo misintepreting the situation.

Also do you not think that the Customs would of sussed this before this site, hash was busted coming into this country long before the ACD forum. They anit stupid those boys, they know whats going on. A topic on a forum is not going to give them any more ideas than they already know about.
I here you and your absolutely right! But you do throw up another good point… If I were a dishonest postie (much more likely to be surfing this site than customs officials I grant you!) I might also be interested in this thread...

Like I said, it’s not a big deal in any way shape or form, just a thought I had when reading the thread, and one I felt relevant enough to share. :D
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Yea i know what you mean, i think its ultimatly luck of the draw. Just be a bit careful with whose name is on the post and it'll be fine, the law is actually on our side for once on this issue.
Bernum

Post by Bernum »

not to mention there is already a very well established thread on this topic.
puffpuffgive

Post by puffpuffgive »

my method relies on making as anonymous-looking a package as poss. They can't be searching every anonymous package they see, in fact it's probably illegal for them to open the mail unless they have a very good reason to suspect something

Customs officials probably are reading this forum- they're probably watching us now, from behind every shadow. i'm pretty sure sir niall is one! *grins*
ik hou van amsterdam
photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/bananaface1000/