The "ACD Effect" on time passing (prior to a trip)

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Valo

Post by Valo »

Great vids drummerboy! Thanks for sharing.

~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
NirvanaEJ

Post by NirvanaEJ »

i agree with everyone here, glad to know its not just me obsessed with it all
If it wasnt for the brits, ID BE DUTCH RIGHT NOW
SkinAnother

Post by SkinAnother »

I love this place, plan different routes for when I'm there although I know these routes will never happen as soon as I sit down and spark up that first joint of sweet Amsterdam goodness!!

SA
A Weekend Wasted Is Not A Wasted Weekend.
MPSRuo

Post by MPSRuo »

SkinAnother wrote:I love this place, plan different routes for when I'm there although I know these routes will never happen as soon as I sit down and spark up that first joint of sweet Amsterdam goodness!!

SA
Same here, but alas I now have a plan! Bringing my girlfriend who doesn't smoke (doesn't care about it though, or we wouldn't be dating... haha), so she'll be able to drag me along when time gets fuzzy
Trips so far: 5
Upcoming Trip: May 6th
The Stoned Shaman

Post by The Stoned Shaman »

MPSRuo wrote:
SkinAnother wrote:I love this place, plan different routes for when I'm there although I know these routes will never happen as soon as I sit down and spark up that first joint of sweet Amsterdam goodness!!

LOL, know that one well! :D

SA
Same here, but alas I now have a plan! Bringing my girlfriend who doesn't smoke (doesn't care about it though, or we wouldn't be dating... haha), so she'll be able to drag me along when time gets fuzzy
The girlfriends do come in handy, although I personally always prefer going solo, because I can go where I want for as long or as little as I like. Have been to the Dam with mates in the past, but we never seem to agree where we want to go lol. I think when on a mission to find some of the best weed in the Dam its best to be un-restricted :)

Peace
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Another terrific site when ur jonesin is http://www.schlijper.nl/.

Schlijper is a freelance photographer who wanders the streets of Mokum snapping pics. He posts photos everyday and his archive goes back 10 yrs, so there's a lot of entertaining eye candy on the site.

He has a good eye and somehow manages to constantly get hot dutch chicks from all walks of life to pose for him. Moreover, he seems to hang around Haarlemmerstraat quite a bit which evokes memories for me at least. If you browse his site, you'll see he captures a lot of celeb photos such as Ron Wood, Madonna, and Sascha Baron Cohen (as Borat).

Here's some examples of his work (used without permission):

Image Image

Note: Not affiliated with the guy at all; just like his pics. Edited for pic selection
Last edited by titus wong on Sat 20th Mar 2010 01:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Lazy_Buddha

Post by Lazy_Buddha »

50 days to go for me and I'm certainly visiting here more than I have since the last trip. Making lists, checking them twice, trying to find out which weed is naughty AND nice :D
It's exciting.
Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead »

Three months and 6 days for me. can't stay away from ACD and I've been "Google walking" everywhere possible...even tram routes so I'll know when my stop is coming up. Gonna head straight for my apartment, shower and then down the street to Carmona for some Hawaian Haze....then to Katsu for a 5 gram stockup of this and that. At schiphol I'm gonna get a 7 day All in One pass for the trams and buses...been spending time at the GVB site seeing which trams go where. I prepared this way last year, too, and had a better trip than the times before. The more time I spend on pre trip planning, the less time I waste stumbling from shop to shop like a drunken sailor. Of course, my plans kinda get fuzzy after a few days there.