Puert Rico, Gran Canaria

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
cloud9beyond

Re: Puert Rico, Gran Canaria

Post by cloud9beyond »

No my friend it’s not Wordpress, please do not offend us... anyway we are in the north now and will be visiting some clubs here inc guest... so far the only one in the south is on our website in Vecindario

Weedtenerife.com
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

triplehood wrote: Tue 3rd Mar 2020 06:34 pm

A site build with a custom install of WordPress. Well, is nice to get informed about locations to smoke at best prices.
Have you done your google map yet?
I can’t wait to shit all over that
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

gapie wrote: Wed 19th Dec 2018 04:15 am
RvanSteensel wrote: Mon 10th Dec 2018 02:22 pm Guest CSC ;)
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssss000000000000mmmmm333333333
We were there today! What a bunch of assholes man... first they said they don’t take tourists. I told them I’m not a tourist and have them my residency, ok so 10€ later, but some weed. I said no I’m ok until tomorrow just wanted to secure my membership for tomorrow. Oh no your not allowed (this is against the law, my membership is not to buy weed, we know the law) ok so then I buy a gram to keep them happy, sit down and smoke a joint... time to leave they won’t let me take the weed with me (this is the first club that has told me this in 3 years and 40 clubs later from Barcelona Benidorm Ibiza Tenerife and Gran Canaria. The club in Vecindario is king. But we did a find a wicked club in Las Palmas... membership is free, herb a selection of 10 odd 6-8€ club called... Barbared, we recommend this place over guest csc...
Weedtenerife.com