your coffeeshop

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
dpgsoulja89

your coffeeshop

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

heres one,if you had you own coffeeshop what would you call it?what theme would it have and what would be on the menu!

next trip...1st December!
Nimrod

Re: your coffeeshop

Post by Nimrod »

Off the top of my head...

CS Zygo - it would be loaded with Christmas cacti and other hanging basket epiphytic plants.

My menu would be hash heavy.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

waaaaaaaaay ahead of ya..done done and done....redcats coffeehouse ...yer amsterdam experience...32 diff strains..incl.vanilla kush,mk ultra,sogouda,cheisel,blender hash,spoon drippin from the nail, 3 vapes, 15 bongs ,and dome hash hockey, foosball, and bowling for bonghits nightly...,we got the toastie machine ready,coffee,and reeses cups and chips to kill yer munchies..also were getting pound you in the face cake weekly and holy shit its nice :D ...and the milk shake machine never stops runnin 8)
rockin into the night
Muphy

Post by Muphy »

holy shit usbl...so fuckin nice to read this post

would love to visit you someday...you seem to be the one who makes me look like a child man ;)

maybe we´re in town at the same time someday...the i def arrange a t&t!!

greetings
DrDiesel

Post by DrDiesel »

USBONGLORD wrote:waaaaaaaaay ahead of ya..done done and done....redcats coffeehouse ...yer amsterdam experience...32 diff strains..incl.vanilla kush,mk ultra,sogouda,cheisel,blender hash,spoon drippin from the nail, 3 vapes, 15 bongs ,and dome hash hockey, foosball, and bowling for bonghits nightly...,we got the toastie machine ready,coffee,and reeses cups and chips to kill yer munchies..also were getting pound you in the face cake weekly and holy shit its nice :D ...and the milk shake machine never stops runnin 8)

USBL i cant wait to meet you @ 420 the more i read your posts the more i long to meet you my american friend :D
An Extra 4p a Pint? Your havin a laugh Mr Osbourne
sylersky

Post by sylersky »

i'd have rotating tables and chairs...
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Coffeeshop Frog Hollow
Hash heavy menu
Sativas for other times.
Frogs instead of aliens.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
http://www.CoffeeshopMenus.org
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

DrDiesel wrote:
USBONGLORD wrote:waaaaaaaaay ahead of ya..done done and done....redcats coffeehouse ...yer amsterdam experience...32 diff strains..incl.vanilla kush,mk ultra,sogouda,cheisel,blender hash,spoon drippin from the nail, 3 vapes, 15 bongs ,and dome hash hockey, foosball, and bowling for bonghits nightly...,we got the toastie machine ready,coffee,and reeses cups and chips to kill yer munchies..also were getting pound you in the face cake weekly and holy shit its nice :D ...and the milk shake machine never stops runnin 8)

USBL i cant wait to meet you @ 420 the more i read your posts the more i long to meet you my american friend :D
we hit amsterdam in november my friend...we stay home to show em how its done 8) ...come get baked :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
Boner

Post by Boner »

USBL, shouldn't you call your coffeeshop Mitey? ;)

I'm just playing with ya. :lol:
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Colina

Post by Colina »

My CCL (Colina's cannaseur lounge) would only be a smoker friendly lounge. No own smoke would be sold. So people could buy the best weed in town available and come to my place after, to smoke and hang out in a comortabel place with cool equally disposed people. With healty drinks like shakes, fresh smoothies, juices. Buns would be sold as well with tasty, strong quality coffee in large cups. One daily cake and icecream with fruit toppings would be available too. A large selection of chocolate barswould would be available. Alcohol? Only one kid of unfiltered beer from a small brewery in my hometown would be available, this beer is so tasty you drink a glass down on a train. (almost no carbon dioxide) and it is a happy beer. The interior would be minimal with very confortable lether couches and armchairs. Maybe a corner with some "fatboy" beanbags which are realy comfortabel. monthly changing modern art paintings on the walls (gallery) made by local artists. Maybe a beamer with animations on a canvas that is illuminated from behind? The background music would be minimal, ambient, dub, dnb, but never loud played. There would be free wifi, people could get online with their own smartphones, tabs or netbooks. One computer to use for free next to the counter. There would be a huge selection of quality glas, always clean bongs (no customs of course), oli domes, some Volcanos and maybe a Herborizer Sphere XL or two. Access only for members and their friends (membership would be for free but only on recommendation) idiots have to stay outside! The windows would be clear from inside, but mirrored from the outside. A place everybody talks about but access only for real cannaseurs and pleasure-lovers. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think I would be broke very soon... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Not sure on the name yet!

I think having a "high class" coffeeshop would be great! Obviously the people wouldn't have to be, but the cannabis would! Membership fee's would be high quality homegrown strains. Members would become entitled to all strains received by other members. All fee's collected would have to have documented grow pictures, and a club member would have to be present at the time of cultivation.

All tops would be saved for members only, and lower parts (and trimmings into isolator) would be sold to public cover operating costs of the shop.

The math would be very intricate, but it would be something along the lines of:

Would be attractive to growers because cost of what an average grower might spend on pot, or materials to grow more than 1 plant....$200-300?

Dry weight of plant (again minus top) would determine length of membership renewal....something like for every ounce remaining from plant would grant 2 weeks of memebership. Members would be entitled to a certain amount of grams per week, not to exceed 1g per strain so everyone has fair shake at popular strains.

Incentives would be given based on flowering time, so we would have a good mix of sativa's and indicas, members would also win a prize of some sort for best strain (our own mini cannabis cup) either cash, a stash of winning strain, or membership renewal.

All books would be open and explained to members at quarterly meetings. Excessive profits would be re-invested into coffeeshop in a variety of ways. Members would never receive profit sharing, other than seeds.

.....I know this seems like a lot of rules, but i think the idea of being guaranteed the ability to always smoke the tops of well tended, documented, and loved homegrown plants would appeal to a lot of grow hobbyists. For the cost of your one plant you will be granted access to many plants cared for in the same manner seems great. It's like social networking meets growing meets country club! This is a very rough draft, and I only share this idea because I'm under the impression that its hard to open a new shop or buy an existing one. Nobody wants to give theirs up because its so profitable i assume
Shells sink. Dreams float.
dubbel doja

Post by dubbel doja »

Might call mine "The Doja Dojo" or maybe "Kushland." Or maybe the Farm-acy?
Would bring Cali medicinal genetics over, especially OG Kush and related strains because those seem to have the best genetics right now Preferably I could vertically integrate and be my own supplier or somehow work through a proxy so I could be responsible for the growing and curing and be certain to do it properly. I would probably get the hash elsewhere though because that's not my expertise, although I am learning.

So I have a unique menu with several kush varieties you won't find anywhere in the Dam, some fruitbuds like strawberry cough and blueberry, perhaps grandaddy purp, and just a couple hashes, a polm and an isolator and maybe one more. I would furnish the lounge with comfortable couches and bench seats from old American cars, some xmas lights and lava lamps. I would gradually cover the walls in all sorts of posters, pictures, articles, ect, and play a wide variety of electronic and jam music

Funny idea: booths for hotboxing, preferably imitations of a car's interior

also might have monthly nights when I play dubstep and sell nitrous
dpgsoulja89

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

wow great post so far,for me i would have a jimi hendrix theme coffeeshop btw i cant believe doors has on and pink flyod had one,and nothing for the great man jimi?wel i would call it villanova junction after the song it would have a retro style to it and i would have purple everywhere as it was his fav, purple dinner style seats purple milkshakes and purple strains!i would have all the classics on the menu purple haze ,purple urkle,amnesia haze ,martian mean green ,og kush and trainwreck and plenty of rifman and a food joint in the backk oh and i would have a purple strobe light in the toilet..very trippy :mrgreen:
next trip...1st December!
FirstOneOut

Post by FirstOneOut »

I'd call mine "Capsized" after the Kyuss song.

Would have it set up like a typical pub (minus the taps of course tho), music would have to be hard rock/metal. A rather particular taste in stoner listenings I'd say! And a Subway branch attached to the place of course! :P
Where on earth is civil engineering cat?
Dave J

Post by Dave J »

Mine would have to be reggae themed and would probably be called Marley's (if there is not 1 called that already) or Chill Mon.

I'd try to stock some propper quality jamaican weed and about anything else that would be a decent seller. Half of my gear would be priced at under €12 a gram. Would not concentrate on anything particular smoke wise as would let customers decide over the course of a year or so. Would have happy hours on all smokeables where everything listed would be on little tags in plastic balls and kept behind the dealers counter. The dealer at least 4 times a day would take the bowl of plastic balls out and ask a random customer to pick 1 out. Dealer opens the ball and whats on the tag inside would be sold at a €2 per gram disscount (or cost price) for the next hour.

Music would be reggae based with requests being taken by customers if they wanted something different. Seating would be very comfy with a mix of oversized relaxing chair shaped bean bags and a load of leather sofas, with only the front of the place having regular chairs and tables.

Lighting would by typical brighter at the front, dimmed out somewhat in the middle with a rather dark section to the back of the place. Have to fit a pinball table in there somewhere with a multi game arcade machine with all the retro Pac-Man, Asteriods, Space Invaders, Track & Field, Mario etc games to play.

Space cakes will be plentifull as would any drink you could think of with happy hour on drinks a few times a day (€0.50 off each drink). Would also have a few life sized toy tigers & lions. And seems only right to dot the odd big fish tank or 2 round the place. And to finish with a vending machine for munchies etc.