Are you smoking too much?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Jimmy

Re: Are you smoking too much?

Post by Jimmy »

I smoke my first joint 1992 and start to smoke on a daily basic 1996. I guess that I smoke about 20-25 grams a week. To live in Sweden is hard sometimes there is no weed or hash, so it can go one week sometimes whit out weed.

The Dude!
Styl Eli

Post by Styl Eli »

Jimmy wrote:I smoke my first joint 1992 and start to smoke on a daily basic 1996. I guess that I smoke about 20-25 grams a week. To live in Sweden is hard sometimes there is no weed or hash, so it can go one week sometimes whit out weed.
If you smoke that much no wonder. lol
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

Styl eil wrote:
Jimmy wrote:I smoke my first joint 1992 and start to smoke on a daily basic 1996. I guess that I smoke about 20-25 grams a week. To live in Sweden is hard sometimes there is no weed or hash, so it can go one week sometimes whit out weed.
What you mean??
The Dude!
Styl Eli

Post by Styl Eli »

Jimmy wrote:
Styl eil wrote:
What you mean??
20-25 grams a week? I would consider that a lot.
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Styl eil wrote:...20-25 grams a week? I would consider that a lot.
Others would consider that a little.....Why do you find the need to be preachy? We get it, you don't smoke alot, you feel that others should not smoke that much, you like to give yer opinion on everyone else's consumption......do you see what I'm saying?
Everyone has an asshole, but not everyone feels the need to show it.... :lol: :roll:
Endure
Balou

Post by Balou »

Twichaldinho wrote:Everyone has an asshole, but not everyone feels the need to show it.... :lol: :roll:
Nice quote.

Peace
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

[/quote]
20-25 grams a week? I would consider that a lot.[/quote]

A lot??? Man you need a check up. I know persons how smoke 5 to 10 grams a day LOL!!!
The Dude!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Interesting thread. I am smoking too much when it makes me :( instead of :D more than 2gms a day will probably make me low, which kinda defeats the point. I guess everyone has a consumption level that is ok for them and people will vary..
Styl Eli

Post by Styl Eli »

Twichaldinho wrote:
Styl eil wrote:...20-25 grams a week? I would consider that a lot.
Others would consider that a little.....Why do you find the need to be preachy? We get it, you don't smoke alot, you feel that others should not smoke that much, you like to give yer opinion on everyone else's consumption......do you see what I'm saying?
Everyone has an asshole, but not everyone feels the need to show it.... :lol: :roll:
I think you missed the point of this thread and are trying to be rude about it.

When a guy says he smokes about an ounce a week and then says in the next sentence that he goes sometimes a week without because it's hard to get, I'm jokingly infering that maybe he is smoking all the weed in Sweden.

You really don't need to post in this thread if you think the OP is trying to be an asshole. You would be just compounding the problem. If that's the way I came off, sorry, but I find it hard to believe that others got that impression.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

yes :twisted:
badbone

Post by badbone »

Styl eil wrote:
I'm jokingly infering that maybe he is smoking all the weed in Sweden.
it was actually how I understood it the first time... and I think it was damn funny :lol: :lol:
Amsterdam Viking warning .. ???
artymac

Post by artymac »

Juicylucy wrote:If i could i would puff all day no doubt
It's everybody's dream i suppose to win the lottery, but as to where this would take me in my consumption of weed is anyones guess (but i've got a fair idea!)
I have no ties and the weed/hash situation where i live is grimer than grime. Within a couple of days of winning i'd be in "Amsterdam" getting so fucked up on the best available, whilst i made plans for a more permanent stay in a country that, as of today, still allows you to toke til tour hearts content.
....but with my dream come true, i'll give you my version to the question.
Like so many who post on here my routine would be as follows.... i wake up, my lottery win shift pattern would be up around noon, stick the kettle on, go for a shower, have something to eat, drink my tea with a joint and continue to get hammered throughout the day in my new 'palace' and in various coffeeshops, vaping, bonging, and jointing until i 'clocked' out at about 3am. (you have to get a good 'kip', or you could over sleep and be 'late' for work, you might even get 'quartered'!!)
That, i am sure, would go on until i probably fell in a canal.
If i'm smoking i find it near on impossible to motivate myself to do anything apart from listen to music and watch the ducumentaries on "Sky". Get me started and i'm usually O.K.
Would i be smoking too much? Unquestionably yes. Probably way too much and my tolerance would go through the roof, whilst my short term memory went throught the .... what's that word again....
Does smoking weed in all it's forms have associated problems .... of course it does, THERE ARE NO FREE RIDES, when it comes to taking 'drugs'. I'm happy to admit it and really believe it is important not to say to young people or first time tokers that this is harmless and comes without risk and reward in many guises.
Drinking vast amounts of alcohol on a social and not so social basis, was the one i had to watch out for.
My proof of how it would effect me if my 'dream' came true would be having all the money and more needed to do as you wished, but i'd knock back the chance to see many of the places i dreamed about because i couldn't be sure i'd be able to get a toke, or i'd get in some really serious shit for trying to score, so i'm staying in the "Netherlands" (God bless yous!) where i can toke myself senseless.
My idea of bliss, i thought and preached to my friends, was everyday a blank canvase .... but what if i'm painting the same picture everyday....
I smoke because i love it, don't want to do without it. I'm sure there is a lot in that sentence that says something about me.
I really would be interested to know if an 'ideal' life would change how people would feel about "are you smoking too much?" and if the stuff was available 24/7 with only distractions of your own making, how much control would you pass on to the weed.... cause i can resist everything but temptation....!!
highvoltage

Post by highvoltage »

an oz a week is a bit ott, rec use dude, not gold medal smoke out!! theres no prizes for how much u toke, only less of an effect over time .
dr'gonzo

Post by dr'gonzo »

badbone wrote:
Styl eil wrote:
I'm jokingly infering that maybe he is smoking all the weed in Sweden.
it was actually how I understood it the first time... and I think it was damn funny :lol: :lol:
I heard he smoked all the weed in Scandinavia, in under a month, they had too send in more from abroad, fucking Swedes puffing an ounce a week. It's a disgrace I'm telling you :!:
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

artymac wrote:
Juicylucy wrote:If i could i would puff all day no doubt
It's everybody's dream i suppose to win the lottery, but as to where this would take me in my consumption of weed is anyones guess (but i've got a fair idea!)
I have no ties and the weed/hash situation where i live is grimer than grime. Within a couple of days of winning i'd be in "Amsterdam" getting so fucked up on the best available, whilst i made plans for a more permanent stay in a country that, as of today, still allows you to toke til tour hearts content.
....but with my dream come true, i'll give you my version to the question.
Like so many who post on here my routine would be as follows.... i wake up, my lottery win shift pattern would be up around noon, stick the kettle on, go for a shower, have something to eat, drink my tea with a joint and continue to get hammered throughout the day in my new 'palace' and in various coffeeshops, vaping, bonging, and jointing until i 'clocked' out at about 3am. (you have to get a good 'kip', or you could over sleep and be 'late' for work, you might even get 'quartered'!!)
That, i am sure, would go on until i probably fell in a canal.
If i'm smoking i find it near on impossible to motivate myself to do anything apart from listen to music and watch the ducumentaries on "Sky". Get me started and i'm usually O.K.
Would i be smoking too much? Unquestionably yes. Probably way too much and my tolerance would go through the roof, whilst my short term memory went throught the .... what's that word again....
Does smoking weed in all it's forms have associated problems .... of course it does, THERE ARE NO FREE RIDES, when it comes to taking 'drugs'. I'm happy to admit it and really believe it is important not to say to young people or first time tokers that this is harmless and comes without risk and reward in many guises.
Drinking vast amounts of alcohol on a social and not so social basis, was the one i had to watch out for.
My proof of how it would effect me if my 'dream' came true would be having all the money and more needed to do as you wished, but i'd knock back the chance to see many of the places i dreamed about because i couldn't be sure i'd be able to get a toke, or i'd get in some really serious shit for trying to score, so i'm staying in the "Netherlands" (God bless yous!) where i can toke myself senseless.
My idea of bliss, i thought and preached to my friends, was everyday a blank canvase .... but what if i'm painting the same picture everyday....
I smoke because i love it, don't want to do without it. I'm sure there is a lot in that sentence that says something about me.
I really would be interested to know if an 'ideal' life would change how people would feel about "are you smoking too much?" and if the stuff was available 24/7 with only distractions of your own making, how much control would you pass on to the weed.... cause i can resist everything but temptation....!!
Yo dude,if you ever win the lottery,please send me a pm,then we can go to Mexico,South America,Jamaica,India,Morocco,Copenhagen,Australia,calling in at Canada via the USA,before stopping off in the @Dam for a chill,and that would just be stage one.Spain and Portugal would also probably be on the tour,money talks people mumble. :mrgreen:
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney