So the Weed pass thing? and your thoughts?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
puffthemagicdragon

Re: So the Weed pass thing? and your thoughts?

Post by puffthemagicdragon »

It's disappointing that we can't have a proper discussion about this, but hey what's the point in going over old ground - it'll only be shouted down.

I honestly don't know what will happen but I know who Nol van Schaik is and what his role in this is. I know zap all about joossy,

So who do I believe or trust - the one I know about, ie. Nol. I just wish he'd come back and keep us informed of what he knows to be going on. Sadly I don't think it's possible for him to do this whilst one person contradicts everything most of us say,, :roll:

I really do wish we could all discuss this.

Shaggy

Post by Shaggy »

Er? Sorry, I'm a bit confused? What do these bits from the policy document translation you linked to mean then Joosy?:

"On 1 January 2012 is the tolerance for coffeeshops strengthened by access to coffee shops to be limited to residents of the Netherlands aged eighteen and older and by membership compulsory....... . [1] To this end, in this designation include criteria for assessing the whether at a coffee shop - a situation prohibited by law - criminal law has occurred should be supplemented. The tighter tolerance applies to coffee shops in the provinces of Limburg, North Brabant and Zeeland. On 1 January 2013, the additional criteria apply throughout the Netherlands."

(My highlights)

I'm not sure what the bit in between those highlights means because the translation is pretty meaningless in English
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Lots of updates are given daily on facebook and recruiting is going on over there. you could always sign up for a fb account under a nickname and not your real name then follow the steps to the amsterdam smokeout.
I need a miracle everyday
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

Man, I hate fedbook!
joossy

Post by joossy »

puffthemagicdragon wrote:It's disappointing that we can't have a proper discussion about this, but hey what's the point in going over old ground - it'll only be shouted down.

I honestly don't know what will happen but I know who Nol van Schaik is and what his role in this is. I know zap all about joossy,

So who do I believe or trust - the one I know about, ie. Nol. I just wish he'd come back and keep us informed of what he knows to be going on. Sadly I don't think it's possible for him to do this whilst one person contradicts everything most of us say,, :roll:

Nol without a doubt will know more about the laws and what is happening in netherlands. He has said the local municipality has the final say whether to implement, so we agree. I dont think our views are to dissimilar.

I think we have clashed as we are coming from totally different places/agendas, My concentration is purely Dam and the tourist , IMO his is Haarlam & the whole of holland, his many friends and all the dutch people.

If you can work out where people are coming from then you can work out what to believe.
joossy

Post by joossy »

Shaggy wrote:Er? Sorry, I'm a bit confused? What do these bits from the policy document translation you linked to mean then Joosy?:

"On 1 January 2012 is the tolerance for coffeeshops strengthened by access to coffee shops to be limited to residents of the Netherlands aged eighteen and older and by membership compulsory....... . [1] To this end, in this designation include criteria for assessing the whether at a coffee shop - a situation prohibited by law - criminal law has occurred should be supplemented. The tighter tolerance applies to coffee shops in the provinces of Limburg, North Brabant and Zeeland. On 1 January 2013, the additional criteria apply throughout the Netherlands."

(My highlights)

I'm not sure what the bit in between those highlights means because the translation is pretty meaningless in English
Hi Shaggy, If you read the whole document there are numerous references to the local municipality deciding what to implement, I think when the document refers to the local triangle, that means council, mayor & police - i could be wrong on that . We really need a dutch person to give a better & clearer translation & also what it means in layman's terms

Im no expert, im just trying to get the message home that its up to amsterdam what they implement and the amsterdam coffee shops are not worried so why are we.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

There will be no weedpass in Amsterdam :wink:
-
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

puffthemagicdragon wrote:It's disappointing that we can't have a proper discussion about this, but hey what's the point in going over old ground - it'll only be shouted down.

I can't believe you lot are still greetin aboot this !!!! If whoever is annoying you , and you feel you can't comment it's very easy !! Jus block the fucker , put them on foes list whatever , you do not need to read it !!!

Either way I personally think Joosy has been spot on (ok he may have used language but so fucking what!?) and if anything he's the one who should be bitching about ye all ganging up on him !!!

When it all comes out I don't think Joosy will be to far away from the end result (in what he is saying)
-
tbk420

Post by tbk420 »

-------------------------------
Last edited by tbk420 on Wed 24th Oct 2012 09:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigDanHaze

Post by BigDanHaze »

I am in Amsterdam currently and I can tell you the coffeeshop owners are extremely worried about the weed pass. There are signs up against the weed pass in almost every coffeeshop I have been into so far.

I have had and over heard alot of conversations with budtenders on the weed pass. I did not initiate any of these convos so obviously the Amsterdam tokers are worried which worries me.

The locals are worried about the registration part of the new law. The part they have a major issue with is the having to register there name and purchases. One guy was worried that people of welfare would get into trouble because the government says"If you can afford weed you dont need welfare"

BTW I am mostly going to local shops out of the centrum and also had a convo with the tender and some guests in Haarlem at Birdy's coffeshop.

My 2 cents
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Actually what Joosy linked states that tighter restrictions will definitely occur across the entire nederlands after Jan1 2013. It is first and foremost at the top of the page.
On 1 January 2012 is the tolerance for coffeeshops strengthened by access to coffee shops to be limited to residents of the Netherlands aged eighteen and older and by membership compulsory . [1] To this end, in this designation include criteria for assessing the whether at a coffee shop - a situation prohibited by law - criminal law has occurred should be supplemented. The tighter tolerance applies to coffee shops in the provinces of Limburg, North Brabant and Zeeland. On 1 January 2013, the additional criteria apply throughout the Netherlands.
What I can't believe is the BS about who is wrong and who is right. I don't really give a shiza who is gunna be right. i just don't want it. I would like to be able to visit Amsterdam again. Maybe then I'll be a two time tripper. __|_

I wanted to discuss the ramifications of what would happen. Possibly get a descent list of Negatives, we could send to somebody. What I get is insults and people trying mindwash me to the fact that it definitely won't happen. I get told I'm stirring the pot. I started the thread for fuck's sake, I'm allowed to comment. No one can say for sure that it will or won't happen. Can't we just leave it at that and let anybody who may want to discuss other areas, methods and dilemmas that may arise if a weed pass were to take effect.

If you think it won't happen and don't want to discuss it, what the fuck are you reading it for???

Also if you insult someone to their face instead of on a computer, you would expect to get punched in the mouth, OAP or not. If I had realised he was an OAP I probably would have just said fuck off else I'll put you near the microwave and fuck your pacemaker. Attacking someone about how many times they been somewhere is childish as fuck, that's why I never guessed he may be elderly. Also no one said shit when he said he'd just get me gang bashed back. If I ever see said person in Amsterdam I won't need a posse. Anyone that met me in Amsterdam, knows I'm an alright guy. Maybe should stop being wankers toward me just because I asked a few questions and came up with information that is different to yours.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

I want to know things like do you think genetics will suffer? as some of you already think they are. Would seed sales go through the roof?

Would quality of pot go down or up?

Would it work?

i don't think so because I think it saved a few lives already. Obviously if myself and maybe another forumer met each other in Amsterdam and we were drunk and tripping off peyote and truffles, things may not be cool. If pot is still there to be consumed for us both, we would probably both be to stoned to give a fuck.
joossy

Post by joossy »

:roll:
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

:?:
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Also threatening to attack someone physically over something that's said on the Internet "is childish as fuck" :roll:

Ya fuckin goon !! Can I get a punch in the face too ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
-