About coffe shops girls

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Weedus

Re: About coffe shops girls

Post by Weedus »

Well i never started a Topic about anything else than Cannabis.
I just wrote in this "Cocane" post to the guy who wanted to buy Coke that he shall not buy cooked one when he wants to sniff it.
Then Marco said it would talk Bullshit cause it would not be cooked.I explained the Method i know and asked him whats wrong.
Thats the whole history..

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Do you know where we can find a deal on kitchens in Aldershot?
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

TwoCanucks wrote:Do you know where we can find a deal on kitchens in Aldershot?
:D
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

TwoCanucks wrote:Do you know where we can find a deal on kitchens in Aldershot?

Haha... :P
Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

Aldershot is an amazing place where kitchens are not strictly legal, but tolerated.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Thank you
rockin into the night
Jack Ganja

Post by Jack Ganja »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: funniest thread ever!!!! :lol:
Skyrat

Post by Skyrat »

cocaine is the only drug that makes girls horny.....dude you're more of an idiot than the OP haha :mrgreen:

but keep taking your crack rock dude, i mean, that's sure to end well, amirite? :roll:

as for the OP....amsterdam has a large and rather pretty red light district. i'm not condoning nor condemning, just sayin...might be worth a look in for you bro haha 8)
LIL HAFFFF DEEEEEEAD
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

Skyrat wrote:cocaine is the only drug that makes girls horny.....
I have a couple of exgfs and a few ecstasy pilis that would disagree there dude. :D
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe wrote:
I have a couple of exgfs and a few ecstasy pilis that would disagree there dude. :D
Uhmm, I think he was being sarcastic... wait.... yep, I know he was being sarcastic. ;) :lol:
I have a couple of ex wives and receipts for jewelry that would disagree with all of you... remember, diamonds are a girls best friend.
Show up with a piece of nice jewelry and a box of her favorite chocolate - she'll spread quicker than Audrey II opens up at feeding time (Little Shop of Horrors)... feed me Seymour. :shock: ;) :lol:
These drugs you speak of wear off, but every time she looks at the piece of jewelry (got to be something special, no piece of shitte), she's ready to express her happiness.
Special note: the jewelry may not loose its luster, unfortunately the relationship might, so then there's that... :lol:
I apologize to any woman I offended with what could be seen as sounding crass... however, I do speak from experience. ;)
Horny CS Girls, always a good thing.... ya think? I do... :twisted: :lol:
... :mrgreen:
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe wrote:
+25489393939 :lol:

Weedus you are being a complete cock right now, shut up about the charlie mate, for fucks sake.

I still think some people should have given the OP a bit better advice, he sounded very young and probably does need some honest steering in the right direction.

I'll give you one, stone girls get hungry just like stoned men, go to the coffeeshop in the arvo get stoned and ask a girl to dinner. Pay for her and be a nice fella and you might get some. Not that hard, probably less expensive then some charlie. Even if you don't get a root (Australian slang :mrgreen: ) At least you hard a good night, instead of trying to drug a girl up and have her OD on the footpath or worse on your dick! :o

Stick to the weed.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Skyrat

Post by Skyrat »

yep, i was being sarcastic! i was quoting an earlier post by weedus....should have used the quote function really, my bad!

also, this seems relevant:

LIL HAFFFF DEEEEEEAD
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

[quote="Slip & Sal instead of trying to drug a girl up and have her OD on the footpath or worse on your dick! :o

Stick to the weed.[/quote]

any girl who wants to try ODing on a dick please feel free to Email me, im happy to supply one for you to try :wink: :lol: :lol:
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

gixxer wrote:[quote="Slip & Sal instead of trying to drug a girl up and have her OD on the footpath or worse on your dick! :o

Stick to the weed.

any girl who wants to try ODing on a dick please feel free to Email me, im happy to supply one for you to try :wink: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

ha ha ha ha ha ha Fuck did I write that! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Farking funny when you say it that way.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

this is just too funny :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D