Where can i complain when a Coffeshop Brix and Motoroil Hash

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Weedus

Re: Where can i complain when a Coffeshop Brix and Motoroil

Post by Weedus »

Yes its far more serious than selling bad manicured weed or giving too less weight or demanding to much Money,its a serious health Problem!

Smoking Mouldy weed is serious,you can get allergys to other things you consumed together with the mouldy Weed,for example against some Food you have eaten same time.

Mineral Oil in Hasch is,well im not sure but i guess it contains high cancerogen stuff like Benzol ?
We can be sure its not healthy

And you only need to read the Link which Treetop posted to see that synthetic cannabinoids is far more dangerous than normal Weed.Its not just artificial Delta-9 THC like some people may think.

I realy cant imagine that no one is responsible to check what Coffeshops are selling ??
As far as i know the Mayors give the License to have a Coffeshop.Perhaps he would take care?

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

the problem is that weed in nl is not legal... selling up to
5 grams a person in a coffeeshop is tolerated... but production not...
It´s not possible to check an illegal product (ok it is but for
the state not^^).

The same problem with the 15% THC law the goverment want to introduce...
They can´t say that the shop owners have to look on their products (if the
weed have more or less than 15%) because the production is not legal!
If the owners grow it... ok then they can check the quality...

so the backdoor is a big part of the problem!!!

another problem is that in border areas the demand is so high that it is not
easy for the shops to get enough weed. Furthermore the police hunt growers
in nl... so many shops buy on the normal blackmarket...
Weedus

Post by Weedus »

I know,the "Backdoor" Problem,its realy strange that they dont allow coffeshops to grow !

In America the "Medical Dispensories" (Their Name for a Coffeshop like Place) are forced by law to grow 70% of the stuff they sell themself.Thats a good Law the Netherland should adopt.

In USA they made much better laws.Look a Video from a medical growroom there,they even have papers from the laws hanging at wall that everything is legal and electricity is installed correctly and all that.And the Quality the "Dispensories" offers there is awesome,you get vac. purged bho and finest icolator hash everywhere legaly its realy awesome there as far as i can tell from looking Videos of People like TokenDaily (hes from colorado)

Other thing which wonders me a bit is that Coffeshops have problems to find People growing for them.I could imagine that alot of people are intrested to grow for a Coffeshop
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

Well if this http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... th_leg.php takes off then hopefully the chances of contamination would be minimal. I know that doesn't help now but at least the ball is rolling. Fingers crossed!

The article doesn't mention coffeeshop supply but another one I read which I now can't find did say it was for coffeeshops also.

edit: just read that the social clubs will run alongside the coffeeshops, so I do wonder if they would still be left dealing with the black market?
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Far more interesting thread than i initially guessed...

...If i may make a suggestion:

Why can't we,(the ACD) instigate a Michelin approach to CS's in and around Amsterdam? Maybe, instead of the annual cups and prizes, we could issue ACD Quality Assurance stickers that can be placed in the shops window, just as any food establishment would... They can be distributed every year at 4:20 and would be valid for a whole year...

...I'm sure many CoffeeShops would be happy to kick things off and place these stickers in the window, and hopefully it'll only be a matter of time before others follow suit... Maybe we'll have our own "Good Weed Guide" up and running before we know it...

...At least it might discourage some shops from stocking shite!
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

keymoncha

Excellent idea actually lol
Searching for the best weed !
Marco

Post by Marco »

redeyezman wrote:
treetop wrote: Coffee shops are already enormously profitable businesses. Do you think they should be allowed to sell tainted and possibly dangerous products with impunity?
AB-SO-Fucking-Loot-Lee. :mrgreen: Its part of the business cycle. Competition will easily beat them, and they will fail. Intervention to make sure amateurs/crooks, have "safe product" is expensive. Who's going to pay for that shit? Im sure they will pass it on to you....the consumer.
Seems like we can sort out what shops are poor, fair, and good on here just fine. Thanks for the free market Lem :mrgreen:
Another dumb comment from our resident wanna-be libertarian. You could be right if the coffeeshop market was actually a free market, but it is so clearly not. Between the strict limits on the number of shops, supply from illegal sources, etc, the market is not in favor of the consumer one bit.

Please keep your ridiculous ideas for Oklahoma or whatever shitty state you live in, and let Europeans decide on their own about regulation.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Marco wrote:
redeyezman wrote:
treetop wrote: Coffee shops are already enormously profitable businesses. Do you think they should be allowed to sell tainted and possibly dangerous products with impunity?
AB-SO-Fucking-Loot-Lee. :mrgreen: Its part of the business cycle. Competition will easily beat them, and they will fail. Intervention to make sure amateurs/crooks, have "safe product" is expensive. Who's going to pay for that shit? Im sure they will pass it on to you....the consumer.
Seems like we can sort out what shops are poor, fair, and good on here just fine. Thanks for the free market Lem :mrgreen:
Another dumb comment from our resident wanna-be libertarian. You could be right if the coffeeshop market was actually a free market, but it is so clearly not. Between the strict limits on the number of shops, supply from illegal sources, etc, the market is not in favor of the consumer one bit.

Please keep your ridiculous ideas for Oklahoma or whatever shitty state you live in, and let Europeans decide on their own about regulation.
Don't worry Marco I would never get between you and the royalty you kneel to. How am i stopping europenas from their regulation? By offering other ideas? Get a grip...

I know the coffeeshops aren't a free market... I said we can sort on HERE (meaning the ACD forums) which shops are poor, fair, and good. Perhaps that wasn't so clear.... Or perhaps you just twist any situation to whatever you want so you can offer some kind of pseudo intelligent post that makes it seem like you have have a fucking clue. You would make great politician.

Yep I'm wannabe libertarian. I pay for pussy (get charged an ugly tax too!) You got it all figured it Marco, like always... You're the man!
Shells sink. Dreams float.
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

lol Redeyezman, I wouldn't even waste a second of thought on the cock Marco, the guy's got an attitude like a freshly laid turd. It fucking stinks. :lol:
crank1337

Post by crank1337 »

Interesting topic.

How do i know i smoke bad weed?
and what can you get from smoking bad weed?
Weedus

Post by Weedus »

To test Weed is easy it gets Harder at Hasch

For Weed:
Take a bit in your Mouth,does it make a sour acid like chemical taste??

Put the Weed on the Surface of a Knife and burn it with lighter.
Did the Weed leave a brown,caramell like stuff which stinks on the knife??
(Normal weed only leavs a little wet spot depending on the leftover of water in the weed)
This is a Test developed by me and as far as i could confirm it (it do this with every weed i buy since nearly 2 year) only brixxed weed leaves this brown,caramell like spot which stinks like burned plastic.All other Weeds only left a little bit condensed liquid on the Knife but never brown sticky stinky stuff ;)

The most best and safe test is the Ash Colour.
Ash from Weed must be light gray/white and it must be "sandy" when rubbed between fingers.
Brixxed Weed Ash is dark/Black and when rubbed between Fingers it forms black "sausages"
When you rub the Ash over a piece of Paper and it leaves Black Stripes its Brixxed too.

Im currently working a a Haschich test till now i can only tell you to burn it and check the Ash it must be white without any dark hard residues inside.

You can find Videos of Brixxed Weed on Youtube too.

JHW-018 (Scumbags using it call it "Haze-Spray" ) is harder to see.From my experiences you can best see it when holding the weed under a lightsource.JHW-018 Weed will have strong light reflecting "stars" on it.It also often taste like Soap on exhale and it also often looks like it would have a "fur" of Chrystalls on it,often more Brown/Orange then White.Often the Green of the Weed has become more dark-green after Spraying.
When you smoked it you first will be damn impressed how strong it is,but then you start noticing that the effect is different,you fell like you took a bit of Mushrooms,its far more Hallucinogetic then Weed,i never noticed such Effects on normal THC.
This is how it Looks like:

Look this Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6imnL1mDisQ

This Report (German) shows more about Weed with Brix and Lead,and a Dr. is talking about what the Sugar does to your Lungs and how lethal Lead is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ToLiI2ZJE

A other often found Contamination is Fertilizer PK13/14
Im not sure what it does exactly with the weed,but people using it soak the Buds in this fertilizer.It must have awesome smell then,but when you light it up the Bud burns like one of this "Sparkler Fireworks".I guess this is caused by Nitrates,perhaps Potassium Nitrate in the fertilizer.
It looks like this:
(In fact this poor Guy had Weed which sprayed with Brix and to restore Smell they used PK13/14 after the "brixxing".His Weed shows signs of Brix and PK13/14)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLAK4imv83Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gU6mN1JdQ8
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe wrote:lol Redeyezman, I wouldn't even waste a second of thought on the cock Marco, the guy's got an attitude like a freshly laid turd. It fucking stinks. :lol:
:lol:
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Balou

Post by Balou »

KeyMonCha wrote:Far more interesting thread than i initially guessed...

...If i may make a suggestion:

Why can't we,(the ACD) instigate a Michelin approach to CS's in and around Amsterdam? Maybe, instead of the annual cups and prizes, we could issue ACD Quality Assurance stickers that can be placed in the shops window, just as any food establishment would... They can be distributed every year at 4:20 and would be valid for a whole year...

...I'm sure many CoffeeShops would be happy to kick things off and place these stickers in the window, and hopefully it'll only be a matter of time before others follow suit... Maybe we'll have our own "Good Weed Guide" up and running before we know it...

...At least it might discourage some shops from stocking shite!
And what makes the members of ACD "experts" to give such a ranking? Would the quality be tested on a regular basis? How will conduct the the test?atnly, who will pay for all this? More import I can understand but ACD is nothing more than a forum and the coffeeshops could easily tell you to fuck off. Not to mention the legality of something like, I would think one would need to be a registered organization of some sort.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

:lol:
Some just can't or won't stop themselves... even talking about adulterated gear gets people a little bit dickish (yup, takes one to know one since I've been accused of being so)... :lol:
May I suggest when one feels a bit agitated, go for a walk, have (good) sex, exercise, smoke less weed (helps with delusional psychosis), anything except vent/shark/troll/instigate/BULLY... :)

Hey Balou, the dude was making a suggestion, ease up mon... :)

So, the name of the shop selling supposed Brix weed is Quiam. http://hanfverband.de/streckmittel/meldung_2670.html
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Quiam.html
Now people are a little more informed...

... :mrgreen:
treetop

Post by treetop »

[quot
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 01:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?