re: the former Outer Limits

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Keith H

re: the former Outer Limits

Post by Keith H »

Hello folks

William "Nicky" Nichols passed away (RIP) last week. For those who knew him and those who didn't, this is from his friend and one time associate from Limerick, Vincent Fitzgerald, who was saddened that he could not make it to Amsterdam for Nick's funeral due to bureaucratic passport garbage.
Modern life kids in 2015 - SUPPORT THE REVOLUTION OR DIE IN ITS PRE-BIRTH.
Up to you.

Tribute to Nicky here preface this with youtube and a forward slashwatch?v=Mg5Pcg2aPpw&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Keith H on Mon 13th Jul 2015 01:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RvanSteensel

Re: re: the former Outer Limits

Post by RvanSteensel »

i dont think anyone here knows wtf your talking bout
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
highdro

Post by highdro »

some do, de overkant hortus used to be outer limits.
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

Keith H wrote:
PS

Fuck off scumbags for refusing to accept a link - go back to the garbage heap you crawled out of - you are talking with the Old Order scumheads
Run along now.
Insert something profound here...Errr, life's like my dealer. Never know what you're gonna get!
Bargin

Post by Bargin »

When I read this about Nicky I was shocked to be fair. I knew Nikki very very well many years ago I need he was always a decent bloke-to me RIP my old friend . I may be wrong but I think I know Vincent the guy that wrote the first post .it might not be him but I’ve got a funny feeling.... he tried to teach me to play the guitar once one long night to go. If it is you Vincent, if you play the guitar and used to spend long nights with Nicky playing the guitar every now and again as Nicky did but he was more the Spanish guitar / slide man ( as if he had one of his many guitars or strings on) lol 😂 say hello 👋 If it is you you’re definitely remember the big fossil he always “used” to have on the table and his 20 telephones he had scattered around the living room..
P.S I know what you’re talking about .....
P.P.S Where Nikki was concerned you pretty much did know “ WHAT YOU WERE GONNA GET “
Last edited by Bargin on Sun 20th Dec 2020 03:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bargin

Post by Bargin »

:wink:
mikelondon wrote: Tue 9th Jun 2015 07:12 pm
Keith H wrote:
PS

Fuck off scumbags for refusing to accept a link - go back to the garbage heap you crawled out of - you are talking with the Old Order scumheads
Run along now.
Bargin

Post by Bargin »

Fucking right !!