Best pre-rolled joints in Amsterdam?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Largefella

Best pre-rolled joints in Amsterdam?

Post by Largefella »

Or near Amsterdam....

Ok, so before purists get upset, I know pre-rolled can have their drawbacks (pun intended), but I'll be travelling with the wife in July, and sometimes it will work best just to buy n fly n smoke a doob 'on the go'.

I'm hoping there are some decent pre-rolled out there - I've had some in the past from Tweede, but that was 3 years ago...

I'm looking for pure, decent strains, that haven't been sitting around too long....maybe I'm asking too much? I hope not. Recent pictures from Utopia show some colourful js on sale, and going by Utopia's reputation I would give em a whirl.

Also open minded if there are some good hash mixed, or other mixed js you've had.

Any tip-offs?

...as Sinatra once sang, Doobee doobee dooo....
RvanSteensel

Re: Best pre-rolled joints in Amsterdam?

Post by RvanSteensel »

rolling a spliff takes like 1 minute....
the budtender will do it for you if you visit a good shop
or Stan if he's in the building lol

Grey area got good pures , but i bet they cost a shit load of money xD
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Largefella

Post by Largefella »

True, although for me, out of practice, it might take 5 minutes with a few fuck-ups...not a huge difference I know.

But what can I say, I like the little plastic tubes that stop me from arse-crushing a j. Plus if I can find a decent j that I don't have to roll - happy lazy days.

Don't mind the price, so long as it's decent...
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Largefella wrote:True, although for me, out of practice, it might take 5 minutes with a few fuck-ups...not a huge difference I know.

But what can I say, I like the little plastic tubes that stop me from arse-crushing a j. Plus if I can find a decent j that I don't have to roll - happy lazy days.

Don't mind the price, so long as it's decent...
they'll roll ur joint and give u a tube at utopia
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Largefella

Post by Largefella »

Sweeeet - cheers! Major bummer to hear Utopia won't be around for long.

Any experience with the pre-rolled lemon bubble at Voyagers? Description looks good to me, while I build my tolerance levels back up...

Or any other pre-roll winners.....
andyc

Post by andyc »

I had a pre roll pure amnesia from voyagers prob a couple of years ago before getting my train to the airport. It was decent enough, not had the lemon bubble though. Had a red diesel from barneys also. Passable but just. My last visit about 6 months ago I had a pure pre roll in la paz which was truly disgusting to smoke. It went out about ten times too. The bt looked embarrassed as I was smoking it at the counter. The pre roll in yanks on the other hand was really good, the best I've had.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Well usually I don´t buy pre rolled joints because 99% of them are shit :lol: and like RvanSteensel wrote to role a joint needs only one minute so why buying that pre rolled ones...
well over the lockdown period where it wasn´t allowed to sit in a coffeeshop or even only to roll a joint I tried some different pre rolled joints... but only when the weather was so bad outside that I wasn´t able to roll a joint :lol:

Like I told before most of them were really bad :? but I have to say that "Greenhouse" had by far the best pre rolled joints :shock: Their "Kush Joint mixed with tobacco (4,50€/g)" and "Lemon Haze Joint mixed with toboacco (5€/g)" had a good taste and effect. Most mixed pre rolled Joints from Nl Coffeeshops are filled with to much tobacco but even from the outside you could see that Greenhouse used more weed for their joints.

Well I don´t know if the quality of their pre rolled joints increased over the lockdown time because I saw also a lot of locals that bought pre rolled joints in lockdown... so maybe the quality will go down when everything is normal again...
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

In my humble opinion, the best pre rolled are the ones Gapie use to roll, ask him and he will tell you where :mrgreen: